Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone out there heard of this strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loomis, Jul 29, 2011.

1. I posted this in a different forum, with no results:confused: I am currently growing a strain called Pink Shamalla, but can't find any info on the strain. Friend of mine gave me the clones and said the strain came from Cali. Here in Michigan, no one has heard of it. Just trying to find out if anyone out there has heard of it. I love everything about this strain, so hopefully someone can give me some info on it. Here it is at week 4 of flower.

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      442.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Nice plant, Nice cat. It's probably just some no-name dank that a grower put a name on. Hey, it looks great though, enjoy it! (and send some my way)

3. Yea, nice grow brooo. But you would be better off asking this question in the Stash Jar section, not here.

4. Your cat doesn't eat your weed? I got hide mine from that fucker.

5. After a while, you'll realize names are meaningless. But its cool to know the name, sometimes theyre unique :]

6. Nice pussy and nice plant.

7. Never heard of it before.

8. It looks like that Northern Snow Light mixed with like some kind of OG Zox man.. Good shit bruh.

9. Thanks for the input guys. I have 3 of these pink shamalla growing with 2 juicy fruits and 1 pineapple chunk:) Got them in 4'x4' tent with 600watt hps. As far as my cat goes, yes she will eat the leaves if I'm not looking...lol She doesn't go outside, so not worried about bugs on her when shes in the tent. She loves to hang out in the jungle....lol

10. I never heard of it either, but good luck on the grow. If your wondering when to harvest, you can check out this graph.

[​IMG]

If you own a magnifying glass, you can use this chart to seen when you want to harvest in correspond with what type of high you want.

[​IMG]

11. Thanks for the info, but I'm about 4 weeks from harvest.

12. There's a pink indica strain that originated in shamballa... maybe that's it.

13. Thanks for that info. That is actually what he called it, Pink Shamballa.