Anyone out there grown or smoked jack diesel?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Nivek Smorts, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, I just got some Jack Diesel seeds from positronics. I also got some THC Bomb seeds. I am deciding which ones to germinate. I have a big enough setup for 6 plants. Maybe I should try both at the same time. I have heard great reviews on the THC bomb, but nobody has reported on jack diesel. Anyone out there smoked it?

If not, I guess I'll have to try it and journal the grow. I'll let everone know in about 14 -16 weeks!:wave:

2. well i have had sour jack which is sour diesel and jack herrer, is that the same as what you have? my sack of that was amazing super piney diesel smell that i liked even better than either one of them alone, really strong crisp piney taste on inhale more diesel on exhale, soaring sativa high, but not as disorienting as sour diesel on the wake and bakes, overall a really good strain im looking at growing after this round finishes up.

3. #3 Nivek Smorts, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    Thanks for the info, I am just swithching to 12/12 on 6 NYC diesel. I will be harvesting this before the Jack diesel, so I will put some aside to do a smoke report. I can compare the two, one type one day, the other the next. I love Diesel and Jack Herrer, so if this is like Sour Jack, I can't wait to find out. Thanks man