Anyone Ordered from Grasscity before?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ecir98, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Hey,
    I'm new to the forum long time smoker, I recently ordered a piece and a ashcather from grasscity. I was wondering I haven't received any verification email, and on my account the order today went from pre-shipping to complete which scares me a little. Basically has anyone ordered from grasscity if so did you have any problems? also how long did it take? I know it says 7-21 days but as most websites i figured it can tend to be a little longer or shorted.
    thanks for your help.
    stay blazed

2. [quote name='"ecir98"']Hey,
    I'm new to the forum long time smoker, I recently ordered a piece and a ashcather from grasscity. I was wondering I haven't received any verification email, and on my account the order today went from pre-shipping to complete which scares me a little. Basically has anyone ordered from grasscity if so did you have any problems? also how long did it take? I know it says 7-21 days but as most websites i figured it can tend to be a little longer or shorted.
    thanks for your help.
    stay blazed[/quote]

I bought a bong off of GC and it went from pre shipping to complete, and then got there like a week later. My order took almost a month, but no problems with the product or shipping or anything

3. i ordered and tried to change my order for 3 days and they never responded, so they shipped out the tube i didn't want. took a month, make sure you order what you want

4. I've ordered from them before. As others have said, it takes forever and a day to get what you ordered. My last bong took about a month, BUT, it's exactly what I wanted and I have zero complaints. I only have used GC a few times but every time, I got a good product. My only complaint is the shipping time. I don't hold them totally to blame. My bong was in customs for over a week according to the tracking info I had.