anyone order seeds to the U.S.?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hemperor420, Apr 20, 2009.

1. what seedbanks are trustworthy, safe, any quality? I am having difficulty finding a seed bank I can trust. Any suggestions or personal testimony?

2. Read the threads... there's a lot of places you can check out. It is illegal to order seeds to the USA, that's a risk you take if you decide to order.

3. Any seed bank based in the UK or Holland is a legitimate business.

I have found The Attitude to be very fast sending your order.

4. i got burned by BC seed bank a couple of years ago....only time ever in years of buying beans online:cool::cool:

5. I second that. They also give you free seeds if you spend enough. They're a very legit company.

6. I third that... The Attitude is fast and discreet.

7. link?

8. The Attitude is fast and discreet

* Got my stuff in 6 days ( 5 shipable days )
    * Fresh stocks
    * Very great packaging
    * Responsive if emailed

9. #11 Fungardner, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
    Hey bro,

I have ordered from BC Seeds (.com) many times and never had any problems with them or the post office getting them to me. They are my source I like to get seeds from. I have also ordered from European seed banks but I found the shipping time was slower than what I wanted. With that said though, there are MANY great seed banks in Europe that are legit & trustworthy but, do some reading on feedbacks then make your own decision. Usually, as I have discovered if you order from your fav seed bank they'll take care of you if you know what I mean!? Just FYI.

Peace to all...FG :smoking:

10. Definitely The Attitude. Just got my order in today. Took 6 days from the time I placed my order. Got 5 free thai super skunk. The prices arent bad either. You can also do pick and mix and get single seeds if need be, which I really liked. I was looking for a site that would do pick and mix and ship to the US, and The Attitude worked GREAT!

11. how are they shipped? any suggestions when ordering? also how is the package enclosed?

12. #14 Fungardner, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009

Hey Creeper...Its best not to discuss that particular info on an open forum due to the nature of those two questions. Those who ship keep these two very things on the down-low for obvious reasons. Many seed banks will answer those questions for you if you ask them and, some may not. All packaging is shipped "stealth" and its better to leave it at that description. We don't want to discuss that info here because who knows who is really who? You can be assured all packages are non descript so that no one knows what you ordered. In other words, it won't be labeled "Cannabis Seeds Enclosed." For your suggestions, I take it you either ment strain type or perhaps shipping to you??? I like Elephant & White Widow strains, thats just me own pref and everyone is different when it comes to strains they like or not. Shipping suggestions, thats up to you to use your own addy or not. I wouldn't reccommend using your own address but again, thats your choice. I admit that I have used my own before many times and so have others with no problems. I doubt very seriously the SWAT Team will show up for a pack of seeds or three. Of course with this new administration in the White House, who the he** knows!?

Peace Bro,
    FG

13. cool thanks for all the good info helped alot! o and my bad about bein so open ill keep it low key from now! :smoking:

14. I've gotten two orders from two different places "on the list" recently, both were packed quite discreetly and came through with no problem. Completely different techniques, I imagine each has their own tricks.

Success rate actually seems better now than the last time I did this 10 years ago.