anyone order from Worldwideseeds.com???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by realdealz28, Mar 24, 2005.

1. I order a couple of sets of seeds from Worldwideseeds.com, over a month ago they were sent out.... its been a month and no sign of seeds...they do respong to emails though....but with only a "they should be there anyday" i hope to get them soon and will post as soon as they arrive...has anyone else done any buisness with worldwideseeds? thanks for the help guys

2. Hmm wonder if you got your seeds as I am considering ordering from them

3. well its been 32 days and sign...they garantee it will get here. they email me back everytime i email them. but they say that the mail must be running extremly slow in my area and that he has seen the in the past and he's not worried that it will get here. well i am worried. I have also order from Dr.Chronic (which has been sent out and will supposively be here in 9 days.) and from heaven's stairway uk which should be on the way sometime very soon too! I will keep everyone update on all the seed banks and how long they take

4. ***** I have recieved my WORLDWIDESEEDS.COM order. It arrived yesterday well over a month. but it got here and that makes me feel great! I will be posting pics soon

5. i dont say "bad" for worldwideseeds.com , they work nice but seeds are very expencive there
    for example
    shaman : 44.99 $ but in gc it is 30.05$
    durban posion :49.99$ (lets say 50 bucks) , 43.70 $ in here
    but choosing is yours...

peace out