anyone order from this site?

Discussion in 'General' started by dodge420, Apr 7, 2009.

1. has anyone ordered anything from this site? Jupiter Cannabis Shop

the thing is that i still live with my parents, and they dont know that i just started gettin into somkin. i need a place that is descrete in the mailing process. i dont want it to say like "GET HIGH" on the outside of the box or anything like that. or if anyone could give me a site that doesnt do that, that would be awesome.

the thing i want to get from there is the blue sneak a toke. not everyone has them. they seem pretty cool, and i really want to try one. look at this vid. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk6n4wpnPW0&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Collection show, me talking for once, and a tip or two[/ame] the guy uses one within the first min. lemme know what you think of it.

2. it might be legit just wondoring how old are you?

3. 18 last week.

4. I don't know, but I want one of those now too, haha.

Looks easy to carry around and looks like it hits pretty decently for such a little peice... It looks plastic but I think he said it was glass? And cheap?

I'm have to research this tommorow.

5. Jupiter is legit... Expensive but legit.

I have never ordered anything from them online but I live pretty close to their retail store.

6. i have one, got it at a headshop nearby for $6 they rip good but i wouldnt recommend them for smokin with multiple people..or if you jus chillin in a crib they're quite unecessary

Edit: and they're metal, not plastic or glass.

7. I like that dudes shirt in the video haha.

8. check ur local headshops if ur of age

9. yea, i checked some local ones, but they didnt have anything, and when i tried to explain it to them they didnt understand what i was talkin about. (it could be that i was flyin high at the time):smoke: