anyone order from nirvana seed bank recently?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bwitsne, Jul 31, 2011.

1. anyone purchase from nirvana seed bank, how was your experience and how fast did the package come.

2. Yeah I ordered, I live in Cali and got it in about a week. Pretty good prices too.

3. They have fast shipping and good prices. Good germ rate...the plants grew well, but the genetics were horrible. The auto flowers I ordered never auto flowered and got just as big as the rest of my plants. I still have an OZ from last years harvest that I don't even want to smoke it's so bad. If you order from them stay away from the autos. I'd recommend snow white before anything else in their line up.

4. Ordered feminized seeds (just finished my grow), it took 2 weeks to get the seeds.
    I am not sure if I order from Nirvana again , because those points that you are getting after making purchase cant really get you anything unless you buy very often. Altitude seed bank on the other hand giving you free seeds with every purchase....

5. Altitude seed bank ? Wow they musta had a fire.....

;)

Nirvana ships just fine, but be warned, you get what you pay for ...........................

6. the only seed bank i use now is weedseeds.ie get that personal touch from ben who runs the place he always answers emails and makes you feel assured that your order is coming plus the guarantee you get your seeds to the usa , cant ask for much more in my opinion

7. You have only 5 posts and art least 3 of them are about that website...... So fu-kin lame........You work for them did not you douche?

8. I got a bad batch the first go around they replaced got all my orders in 8 days roughly. Now with that said germ rate on 10 fem seeds 100 percent just started 5 white castle seem to stretch at first no matter what do. I'd order again but going to try attitude in the morn

9. tell u whats lame you ..
    all i see on this place is attitude attitude ,, well i never received my seeds from them
    so i tryed else where and weed seeds did deliver so im happy.
    whats wrong we me stating this to other people
    so instead of you being bothered about this why dont you find another thread to hijack

10. ^^who gives a fuck ..they dont carry American genetics....;)^^

and speaking of hijacking .....

what is your experience with Nirvana Seeds?

11. I am still waiting for my NIrvana order. 2 months now. No responce from my emails to them either.

12. never ordered from them friends have they think nirvana is good but i like dutch passion masterkush emmm :)

13. then why click on this at all? Cept to toss in an advert?

14. gypsy nirvana , or the breeders nirvana ?

15. #15 sheepol, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011

what is it with people on this place i put a recommended seed bank up and u all act like im a criminal ,, think il give this place a miss

16. Can't we all just hit a bong. All this over a seed bank? Wow hate to see you cats claw it out over your fav strain.

17. true true woo saaa

18. cuz there are a lots of shitty scammers out there.. and you have no rep, but are talking up a new, never heard of place, with nothing to back up a single claim.

personally I bet you get your seeds ( as would any of us who ordered.) though we would pay more....

besides no American genetics.and no regular seeds ....only fems.... means no sales to me .. with or with out this conversation.

Wharf

to the OP sorry for the derailment.:eek::(

19. It's does seem a little petty....but it's standard protocol for a forum. It exists everywhere clashes of personalities opinions and people simply with to big an ego problem. At the end of the day we all come on here to chat exchange tips and to seek advice one persons advice may differ from another but it's no need to get nasty. Peace and love to all... Personally I use a site called just feminised for seeds they have a vast selection of seeds from many seeds companies including Greenhouse seed company b
    Nirvana advanced seeds and many many more.

20. was just looking at there site it does say about there being

Cali Connection Seedbank
    Connoisseur Genetics
    Emerald Triangle Seeds
    Ceres Cannabis Seeds
    DNA Genetics Amsterdam
    Dready Marijuana Seeds
    Flying Dutchmen
    Holy Smoke Seeds
    Magus Genetics
    Paradise Seeds
    Reserva Privada
    Seedism
    Serious Seeds
    Spice of Life Seeds

this week added apparently ,,

i only know that i found them in a google add about 4 months ago ,

never heard of them my self & i was skeptical 2 thats why im letting others know my experience with them , ,, is that not what this place is about