Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone only been able to find mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LIsmoker, Oct 14, 2009.

1. I just had this happen to me. Usually I am able to get some good dank stuff from my hook-up and some other people. However for the past week or so it's been dry around here and when I get a call from my guy he says it's $10 a gram.
    So on the way there I'm thinking either he's giving me an awesome deal or it's mids. Come to find it's mids. But I couldn't pass up the deal so I bought 10 grams and have been vaping it.

Haven't smoked it in the bong yet but it doesn't taste too bad in the vape. Anyone have any tips on how to get the most out of mids? And if there's a way to make it taste like the good stuff in the vape?

Haven't really ever smoked mids first time in a while so I'm getting used to it.... until I can find some high grade of course. ;)