anyone on this forum use the 12/12 from start method?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by tremayne, May 30, 2012.

1. ive fseen some good results using this method, i'm currently using this method because it gets the plants to show signs of sex quick and you get actual bud faster. not only that but its allowing me to start a plant in the same box while my plant is finishing so i can grow perpetually.

im sure vegging could get bigger yields but since im growing for medicinal use and not for profit i want a constant fresh supply of different kinds of weed instead of waiting forever.

2. works fine, as long as you don't want more then say a 1/4 ounce per plant.

3. Tremayne @ your sig, lol, marijuana is not a narcotic and from my experience 12/12 from seed only saves a couple of weeks at best. This is because the plant still veg's in the beginning of 12/12. That is why a lot of growers who have done 12/12 from seed will advise to veg for at least 2 weeks as you won't notice any difference in the finish time but get a lot more buds.

If you want the fastest result (not concerned with yields) then put rooted clones in 12/12 without veg. Since they are already mature they will flower/finish faster.

4. I've gotten some pretty good yields doing 12/12. A lot better than 1/4 oz.

5. I am currently runnin a plant 12/12 from seed and havin great results.. easily an oz so far and shes got a ways to go.. im givin it a rip for the exact same reason...