anyone on here in a frat?

Discussion in 'General' started by Marianas, May 9, 2011.

1. #61 Deleted member 288974, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    you meant to say "terrible comparison".
    who the fuck pays for grasscity?

2. I'm 27 and already have a job. Enjoy your frat, you child.

3. It is fun when you are raging with your friends from high school that you haven't seen in like 2 years, we all got lost that night downtown so i just told them i'd be cool. And if i work in the food industry, again, it will only be for in-n-out, managers make 100K+ and it gets better with each year, with great benefits. But thanks for the offer :p

27 and you still don't know that throwing your 2 cents into a conversation you have no involvement in is irrelevant. Plus im 20 and have 2 jobs so yaaa... :rolleyes::D

4. #64 tokin19, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    Grasscity Forum Gold Membership - English - Grasscity.com

also, if you scroll all the way down on the index page, anyone whose username appears different than blue is a paid subscriber

5. Our chapter president is a 4th year electrical engineering major, made dean's list 2 years in a row, and was my "unofficial big bro". He pretty much taught me the calc series 2 over summer, since my TA was incompetent and couldn't speak english.

Did i mention he can shotgun a natty in 3 seconds? ;) Fastest in the chapter haha. :hello:

6. what house are you in?

7. I made deans list 3 years in a row can I lead a frat now? Lol. Meh this thread is so full of infractions n shit

8. D-Chi. I know we had a chapter at boulder but they got in big trouble for hazing, trashed 2 hotel rooms, almost all the pledges got arrested, all bad situation. Idk about your school though,

9. i dont giva fuck!im out.

10. my t-break is over so all you fratty boys GOOD VIBES BROz. we all enjoy da herb and thats all that matters in this city

11. Delta Sigma Phi, Theta Kappa Chapter.

When i first came to school i had no intention of joining a fraternity. i never saw myself doing it and becoming a "Frat Bro." then i went to acouple parties at the house and had a great fuckin time, some of the best in my life so far. So me and some of my friends decided to pledge and i don't regret a single thing. Never had to do any gay shit and was never physically touched by a brother. Honestly the only reason i did it was just to do something, i knew i would have been way to bored in college if i didn't become apart of something so i accepted my bid as a last minute decision.
    For those saying you pay for your friends, if this is true then it's the best money i've ever spent.