anyone on here in a frat?

Discussion in 'General' started by Marianas, May 9, 2011.

1. yeah frats are pretty fucking lame

bro central...never even been to a frat party, and that makes me pretty happy lol

the parties i go to are 10000000000000 times crazier than stupid frat parties

2. oh yeah?

[​IMG]

3. My experience with the frats at my school, Michigan State University, has been extremely extremely poor. Very rare to find a solid dude from a frat at my school. However, the girls in sororities aren't actually all whores, most of them are, but there are a good chunk that aren't.

4. i guess it really depends on the school... and the region

5. definitely the region. the fraternities here at CSU are SO much different than the SEC/South. i probably wouldn't be in one if it were almost anywhere else.

6. Alpha Sigma Phi - Beta delta chapter, Marshall University. Im like the anti frat boy though, I kind of just sit in the house and smoke weed and listen to floyd. Theres alot of potheads in my fraternity so its cool, dont worry though we have plenty of Bros too haha, we just make fun of them.

7. Ex Beta Theta Pi - Epsilon Omega chapter - Eastern Washington University.

Frats in Washington are NOT cool. (some exceptions)

8. NO offense, but the Betas here are so fucking weird.. weirder than my engineering/physics friends :laughing:

9. those are the best friends man, WISE UP :smoke:

10. You what Frats are right?

Their homes for Brats.

11. I see what you did there.

12. ;) .....

13. they always made them seem cool in movies

14. what do u mean when u guys keep referring to frat guys as " bros " ??

15. [​IMG]

These are bros.

There are like, "hey imma be a sheep, while the path setters are laughed at for bein themselves."

16. Just looking at this picture caused my IQ to dive about 25 points..

17. Oh no worries, conversing with me will raise it by 25 :p

18. Hahahahaha Chad. Cool name.

19. This is what a California frat boy bro looks like...ew

Attached Files:

20. No cause I don't like to buy my friends.