anyone on GC ever extracted their own DMT?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SKS, Nov 16, 2009.

1. not asking for instructions. i ca find those easily enough myself. i was just wondering if anyone here has done it :smoking:

2. i've made ayahuasca. does that count?

3. my buddy did it this weekend, got all the stuff online to

4. i was talking more about extracting the pure nn dmt freebase powder (nn dmt hci?) but making ayahuasca is very sick too. you dont need to tell me your recipe but what were your ingredients?

5. the first time, i used 10 grams of ground Peganum harmala seeds with 30 grams of ground leaves of Psychotria viridis.

the second time i used 40 grams of ground Banisteriopsis caapi with 30 grams of ground leaves of Psychotria viridis.

6. This is a bad question for a forum, dmt is the most illegal known drug in existence(even though its found in the brain naturally and in many plants and animals). And im betting there are pletty of federal agents online looking to bust people that make it.

7. nah, i think most people would agree the feds arent lurking around this site to catch people making/extracting drugs.

8. The most illegal? Tell me, how can something be "more" illegal than something else? It's either illegal or legal. Weed is just as much illegal in the US as DMT. And same with Psilocybin shrooms. And LSD. And MDMA. And Mescaline. Should I go on, or have I made my point?

9. for weed man it depends on the state. i guess it's still federally illegal but if i got caught with bud it's a 100 dollar ticket. would get arrested if i had shrooms.

10. I've got to disagree with you there. Misdemeanors and Felonies are both illegal. However one has a much harsher punishment than the other which is why it is considered "more illegal" murder is more illegal than burglary the same way DMT is more illegal than marijuana.

11. a friend of mine just made 8 grams of it. 10/tenth 50 a gram. killer prices. :]

12. Sorry but you are wrong, ever hear of Schedule 1,2, or 3.

;)

13. I never have but I definitely want to give it a shot here soon. I'd say go for it, if you have the materials. DMT is most certainly an amazing thing, and well worth the work.

14. Both DMT and marijuana are Schedule 1 drugs. Neither are more illegal than the other, except in varying amounts of quantities.

Fucking stupid that things like weed and DMT are just as illegal as methamphetamines and cocaine. No offense you you tweakers and coke heads. :)

15. i believe the point he was trying to make was that some is either illegal or legal, and that the variances are for the punishment, not the legality of it.

the other point made was that something could be more illegal because you're more likely to get caught with it because it comes with a harsher punishment. in example, officers are more likely to arrest you for a gram of coke than a gram of weed. that would make it more illegal.

really what you guys have here is miscommunication. you guys are simply defining words differently. you're both right, but you're both wrong as well. now please drop it and let the thread get back on topic.

OP, i have not extracted DMT, but i plan doing so. i've found some instructions and plan on giving it a go within the next several months.

and SKuM, no offense taken.

16. ...a FOAF did it :D

..Anything you'd like me to ask him? He says his goth schizo monkey may still be able to track his friend down in alaska and score an answer for you mate.

Lemme know.

~....Gud..:smoking: