Anyone Offered The Pizza Delivery Man A Hit?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by portfool2332, Jun 7, 2013.

1. I was a pizza delivery guy a few years back and on a stormy as hell Sunday night I got my last two runs of the night. At the first house the guys who were real chill invited me in for a min after offering me a grape blunt at the door stood there watching family guy as we passed the blunt for bout 5min. Dudes were cool and gave me a ten dollar tip too, told me they appreciated me coming out in such shitty weather. Next house was a sweet old couple I'd delivered too several times and they threw me a 20!! Def was a sweet night overall tip wise as I think people felt bad for me being out in such shitty weather lol

2. I know a guy who sometimes delivers my dominos pizza who usually comes in for a bowl

3. I know a guy who sometimes delivers my dominos pizza who usually comes in for a bowl

4. I delivered pizzas, great stoner job if you enjoy driving and listening to music high! Smoked with quite a few people. I would usually smell it and just say "man it smells good" and laugh with a smile. Usually followed by "you wanna take a rip?"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. This actually reminds me of a time when me and my friends were smoking in the woods and two guys just happened to walk down right after us. They asked to trade a couple cigs for a couple puffs and we were like sure. Some ppl in the group were like "those guys were uc's yo" but they were alright.Sour Cream and Onion chips man~~~

6. Yeah a few times. They all smoke. Everyone smokes.

7. Awesome stuff. Got a pizza on the way but I don't have much weed. This shit is just for meee.

8. I have debated offering a few times but i have never done it

9. Yeah, I have in college. I had a house full of people and from the open door, you could see everyone sitting in a circle in the livingroom. The driver ended up being someone that everyone had talked to a few times, so when we asked if he wanted to smoke a little before he left, he came in and took a couple hits and was on his merry way. It was pretty sweet. I haven't tried lately, though.

10. no, but even when I have weed I never have extra,

I was offered a hit once when I delivered, had to pass though, if I knew it'd be my second to last delivery I would have taken it. couldnt stand working high, tried it once but I just wanted to chill out not memorize a route to a house

11. Never offered but I've met a few delivery drivers who just screamed "stoner" when you looked at them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I used to be a pizza delivery driver, an it's happened to me more than once. Instead of a tip, they'll give you a bong hit, haha. More so than pot, I've gotten offers to take a beer. That one is very common.

Signed, John E. Smoke.

13. Yes only because, I new the guy from HS.

14. I had a friend over once who ordered pizza and then tipped the guy with $10 and a nug. Made that guy's day.

I'm pretty sure my pizza hut knows what's up because there have been several times I've answered the door blazed and then proceed to fuck up their copy of the receipt by putting the total on the tip line and the tip on the total line, only to scribble all over it and then correct it lol.

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I read a story on this very forum about a pizza delivery boy calling the cops on a stoner.

I try to keep my smoking habits.secret. you never know who is a self righteous do gooder who thinks pot is the devil

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Idk man if I was a delivery driver and someone offered to smoke me out I'd take it without hesitation

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Nope , but a guy who was asking for signatures for a proposition or voting or somthing like that
    Smoked me out once when i was coming out of a grocery store, he even smoked out a shoping kart pusher, dam that guy was on a role lol

18. I'll probably start a job delivering pizzas in a few days.  this thread makes it sound pretty dope.

I feel like if anyone offers at the beginning I'll probably have to decline just cause it wouldn't really be a good impression on the management for me to be high on one of my first shifts, even though I've met em and they're definitely cool.  But once I get comfortable with the job I'll gladly hit some.

19. Would u share a blunt with majic johnson?

Rap Game Donut Sprinkles