Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone notice this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ghost_Toker, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Has anyone notice then when he blaze you eventually get to a point where do you dont really get much higher ( I mean in One session) like you will smoke a .3 out of a bong get a ripped and then if u smoke another .3 this difference in high is very subtle? and after that you can basically blaze another gram and not feel it at all other then ur higher for a longer period of time

Anyone here feel the same way?

2. yes

thats why you dont keep smoking.. well i dont

i smoke until im high then stop so i dfont waste any weed cause i never really feel "higher"

3. yeah, i hit a plateau as well when i smoke. i usually smoke until i notice i'm not getting any higher then stop

4. I really wish i never found this out about marijuana :)

5. I feel the same thing man. I keep on smoking sometimes...like the OP to sustain a longer high. Yeah it's like "hitting the wall"....you know that's what I'm gonna call it!

6. Quoted for emphasis. Honestly, smoke some weed hit by hit until you're high. I just take two or three hits depending on the potency and wait like 5 minutes because a lot of the time you smoke until you feel the high but then you've smoked too much and just get stoned.... unless you have access to some nice sativa's consistently.

7. #7 Ghost_Toker, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    Thank's for the reply's guys, and yea too be honest i know this may seem like a waste but in a way i kind've like how u dont get much high so u can just constantly smoke weed and feel relaxed for like ever... And this may sound like a stupid question but im wondering that maybe for this "plateau" effect is the reason why marijuana overdose is virtually impossible because when i hear stories of like cocaine overdoses and shit they always say that they feeel really high then they do some more and get EXTREMELY high and then fall on the ground into siezures? Soo is this plateau effect the reason/ a sympton to why people can't od on marijuana?