The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone notice this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by billy dempsey, Apr 3, 2003.

1. like when your high, something happens, and you think about it for like 10 seconds, then you start to think of every other possible way the thing could have happened, then you think about everything that like happened to you like that before, i dunno its really wierd, it just seems like my mind is one of those movie reals, but it goes like 10 times slower

2. that shit happens to me all the time

3. yup... it's pretty cool stuff :D

4. Happens to me all the time. Just one of the many benefits of smoking the plant.

5. that happens to me lots, stoned or not stoned ! alternate universe theory, every possibility happens in an alt. universe, so there are infinate universes with new ones being created the whole time. i think about ths lots

6. Yeah I think everyone does that when they are high since weed tends to make the mind calmer and (for me at least) it seems as it makes thinking somewhat less complicated if you can get what I'm saying.

Oh and I read about the alt. universe theories in one of those spacetime books and I have to agree that that is some crazy stuff (yet very much possible). I'll have to ponder about all those subjects in that book again next time I'm stoned...:D

7. sometimes I like to act out conversations in my head....either re-enacting old ones, or conversations I'd like to happen

8. I do that all of the time. I actually like it a whole lot cause that's when you come up with those really deep thoughts. I love that. I just wish that I could remember the cool things that I think up!

9. sometimes i do something really weird, like make a face, and then 10 seconds later, i ask the person i just did it to, "hey man, did i just do that" because i dont know if i did it or not... lol

10. Same here. acually, I notice that most of the things people say happens to them while high happen to me whn i'm not high. Its like my body produces THC or somethin. I have to smoke like 6-8 joints before I even start to get any effects. I must be pretty fucked up.[​IMG][​IMG]

11. Yeah, I think about that stuff sometimes... But it usually depresses me... Because then I think about how happy my life is in the perfect Alternate universe of me, and I want that... But oh well!

12. I usually DO live in an alternate universe whenever possible.... escaping reality in (please dont laugh) Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and especially Weed. Thinking about your life in reality can really fucking suck most of the time, unless you feel as though you have a really good life, which most of the smokers out there dont. So I'm all for escaping into fantasy and alternate universes.

13. I do the same examine every possibility thing when not stoned but to a lesser extent than when I'm stoned. And I've been doing it since I was little. I also do the conversation thing but moreso when sober than stoned. Does anybody sit down and sometimes all of the sudden feel like they're getting buzzed and then realize you haven't had anything and it goes away? Mebbe my body produces THC too.

Grasscity Deals Near You