Anyone notice slower connections?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by sixer, May 16, 2010.

1. I was wondering if its just me or if anyone has noticed slower connections to the forum? or, is it just more crowded at certain times and the server gets overloaded?

sometimes I just click on a link, and it just wont load, and will close my browser, come back to gc, and wont be able to load anything at all, to even get into the forums, but its just this site, and all other sites while this happens work the same speed as always

i have a decent connection with verizon fios, constant 5megabit download, 4 upload while testing at speedtest

anyways, is this just me, or has anyone else noticed this?

thanks
    brian

2. oh yeah, if it makes any difference, im browsing on a macbook pro using sarari as my browser

3. yeah its being buggy as of yesterday for me, seems to need more time to load in the shop

4. It has to do with the server load (to many connections). Lots of people on GC = lag.

5. We're aware and Superjoint is working on a server upgrade...along with other things. :) Sorry for the inconvenience. I know it can get annoying.

6. ok, awesome!! its not a huge inconvenience, but i was just wondering if it was just myself, or if it was happening to others