anyone notice mcdonalds sweet tea is unreasonably sweet?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Butterbear, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Wow this stuff is insanely sweet.

2. Yeah, Sweet Tea is a southern thing. It's not really tea. It's more like straight corn syrup with a little tea for color.

Where I live, every place sells sweet tea like that. And if you are used to tea with a sugar packet or two, it's a rude awakening when you get some real Sweet Tea. Sweetened Tea it is not.

I like tea with a little lemon and that's it. If you're going to drink that much sugar, might as well get lemonade or Coca Cola.

3. It's mcdonalds..everything is unreasonably something.

4. I was reared on southern sweet tea. I love the stuff.

McDonald's is just nasty though...and they use high fructose corn syrup for that shit. If you're gonna have sweet tea at least make it with sugar

5. I love sweet tea as well. The Mcsyrup does tend to cover up that weird commercially over-cooked tea taste, which is unreasonable to begin with.

I had to dilute it with lots of ice, lemon, and regular tea. :confused:

6. good ol diabetus

7. :D

[​IMG]

& yeahhh micky d's sweet tea is ridiculous

8. lol! :hello:

9. it is super sweet but I love it, ahaha. Guess its partially because I was raised on my grand mom's sweet tea which was rich and sweet, mc donalds does taste like they just drown the bad flavor out with sugar though.

10. Actually, it was the oppisit for me. May have just been the Mickey D's I was at, but there wasn't much or if any sugar in my tea. Was very bland and I wasn't into it.