Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone not smoking tonight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maudiosecond, Jan 1, 2010.

1. I'm chillin with people who think it's bad to smoke weed so I wont be able to... :(

2. Same here but I'm not going out until 11:30 so lets just say I'm getting high as hell before I go, probably not drinking either since I don't really eat and I don't feel like puking...

3. I'm chilling with the kind of friends that think getting wasted is much safer than smoking weed.

But I'm still smoking.

4. Been dry for like 4-5 days, happy new years! :hello:

My New Years Resolution: Find a dealer!

5. Thats pretty disgusting, alcohol should be the illegal substance.

anyway i wont be able to smoke tonight, but I might be vaporizing!;)
    happy holidaze blades

6. sadly i dont think im going to any parties but im pickin up an 8th tonight so im gunna smoke a joint at 12:00

7. On probation. 90 days is gonna be an eternity. And I still have two more hearings left to go.

8. dry and no money =( stuck with the parents fuck. i need to move out...like within the next 3 hrs

9. i didn't have plans on it b/c me and my girl were gonna stay home and drink. BUT, we just got word of a hook up on some dank as weed i guess...so we're gonna go pick that up in a few hours here...so i guess that means there may be a few bong rips in my future!!!

10. got 4.6 grams to smoke tonight im gonna be partying by myself though

11. tonight we get drunk.....

and high

anyone down for some strikeouts!!!?

12. hey man i'd be glad to keep you company haha

13. if u lived around here id smoke you up just cus im a nice guy but you know it just cant happen :p

14. Partying tonight, planning to smoke a 7 gram superblunt.

15. im gna toke about an hour before I go to my friends New years eve party.

then im just drinking and partying it upp

16. sis is paying me to babysit my 8 year old nephew and i could use the cash so im going solo, but i did buy 20 worth of crip to toke for the new years :]

by the way happy new years eve all GC members!

17. me. all i got is hydro 7.5s how many should i take to get high. i usually put em on mids to make them danker but theyre all i got now. Message me and let me know how many i should take. i already took two earlier but its worn off.

18. 1.1 grams of hash and 7.6 grams of sensi star

19. Been dry for a cuple of days and im hanging out later with non-smokers, their should be atleast one person at this party who smokes, so im gonna find them. If i fail i might resort to resin hits for the start of 2010.

Wish me luck, happy new year GC