Anyone not go to senior prom?

Discussion in 'General' started by OneLoveRasta, Feb 25, 2009.

1. its coming up pretty soon...and everyone acts like its a huge deal if you dont go.

2. Prom was for losers. I tripped on acid with my college boyfriend instead. :laughing:

3. Skiiiipped.

Rolled face all night instead.

4. went to junior prom, was kinda lame. didnt goto senior prom.

5. I don't see a point, a large waste of money, when you can have just as much fun with whoever you like and a couple of friends, as well as a nice sack of weed.

6. mines this june..and its creepin up fast man i gata find a girl...highschool sucked for me, but im not chickening outta this...

7. same thing man. But i bet a small part of you wishes you would have gone.

8. I didnt go, I didnt really want to but I asked this girl and she was like "nah, i dont plan on goin, sounds kinda lame".... really? well we could hang out at the beach and go to the parties afterwards (my HS was like 10 min from the beach and prom was at the beach)... ya that was alot better than actually goin

On a side note, my mom still cries if you bug her enough about her being the only girl in her HS not to have a date to the prom...oh man pathetic

9. Proms are lame and its usually for trophy wifes and prep losers.

10. I'm going just because I don't want to miss out on that highschool experience

11. man thats fucked up i'd cry too if i was the ONLY one...man think about how much tht blows? idc how much u say "highschool isnt a big deal" its still a huge chunk of ur life...

12. I went to mine and it was awesome. They had a safegrad after where everyone got wasted out in a big field. All school sanctioned, they even transported our liquor.

13. im undecisive. i dropped out at the end of first semester and prom is sometime in may so if i find a date i'll go just to chill with all my hs friends. i think that if i dont go im gonna regret it, but i dunno.

14. nope no prom for me, rather just party.

15. I didn't go to my prom cause that's not my scene.. And no I wasn't some lonely loser, I had 2 girls ask me to go with them. I just didn't think the idea of spending a shit load of money to spend the night in a crowded room with shitty music blaring and surrounded by my insufferable classmates to be a pleasant prospect

16. Better solution:
    Use the money you were going to spend on dinner and fancy clothes on a large bag of weed and some brews.
    Smoke all day. After parties all night. :hello:

17. Damn, i love canadians. Every one i've met has been cool as hell.

18. It's funny how we're all highschoolers, yet the forum rules state we need to be 18

19. Although i'm not the one to attend many school activities I felt it was especially important to go to my senior prom. It's something you are only going to experience once in your lifetime, so why not go for it? Although it may cost a lot of money it's something you will remember the rest of your life. Now if you don't have a date I wouldn't suggest going even though it still can be fun.

I guess the only reason I enjoyed it so much was the after party in the suite I had at the Embassy Suites. I got to pop my girl's cherry that night while we were both rollin face. It was definately a night to remember :smoking:

20. i went four times, and id have to say i HATED it everytime. waste of money and waste of my time, the after prom parties were fun though.

your not missing anything if you dont go.