anyone no about growin outdoors in massachusetts

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SirSmokeAlot1, Feb 13, 2007.

1. any1 who noes about the massachusets climates i could use some help on what kind of bud i should gro and when i should be planting please help

2. i live on cape cod, the weather is always shitty here, i thnk i might make a little greenhouse for a few plants somewhere sunny and protected in the woods, does anyone know what kind of plants and little bushes are best for desguising marijuana?

3. Vitex, which smells minty almost all the time, and has palmately compound leaves, looks like pot, so if anyone was wondering, make em smell the vitex and they'll assume all the plants to be so, if they're stupid----Vitex agnus-castus

as far as physically disguising them without robbing them of too much light, spirea would be nice. Spirea x Vanhouetti

4. I am in central Mass. depending on which part of mass you are from. since some parts dont get frost till later than others.

you might try Mandala #1 Which is supposed to be early or
    Speed Queen also from mandala. Great company with nice genetics for a low price. much better than Nirvana's strains.

JMHO
    peace
    wwonka