Anyone never been caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ilovejane, Oct 10, 2011.

1. I started smoking at 13 and got caught way to fuckin much by my rents for doing stupid shit. Is there anyone who started smoking at a young age and never got caught by your rents or the police?

2. :wave:
    I mean yea, I got caught with a pipe in the car before by the police, but I was 17 and my friend had her card.. it wasn't myself that had been caught/put in the line of trouble. They only asked my name for being in the car when she got pulled over and was having her medical record looked up. They let us go and the police chief handed back her pipe and weed(that she admitted to having, rightfully), apologized and bid us good day.
    I've been smoking for about four or five years now, never really been caught. My parents found out when I told them, but since I wasn't that young and I was doing it to get off some heavy medication, they had rather me medicate my depression with a plant than something that can potentially kill me. I'm happy they were open minded in that respect, but their easy-going attitudes didn't work so well on my brother. He got a possession charge at 14 and gets stopped weekly.

3. I've never been caught and I've smoked in china. The only thing that's happened and I'm glad it did so now I can be more careful is i got caught with a generous 25$ bag on greyhound security check and was told that's not a legal amount to be carrying she made me throw if out and taka a later train that was four hours earlier it sucked but no cops