Anyone near northwest Indiana

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ae030, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Like South Bend, IN or Niles, MI. I know there's a head shop in Niles called Another Bird's Eye View...can anyone that's been there tell me about selection? Quality stuff (not looking for a Roor or anything, but just some decent locally handblown stuff) at a decent price or would I be best off buying online?

2. i live in nw indiana but no where near southbend

3. Ah, have you ever visited the head shop I mentioned?

4. I live like an hour away from that in Michigan, and we have some decent head shops (Otter's Oasis and the Glass Onion).

5. I checked that Otter's Oasis website, it looks pretty sweet, but that's too far of a drive. I couldn't find the glass onion online though.

6. Yeah, Otter's has some decent pieces. Not much name brand stuff, but it works. I don't think the Glass Onion has a site. They're located in Kalamazoo, but they mostly just sell bubblers and stuff since the city won't let them sell water pipes.

7. what about pete's basement or greenfields?

8. na the only places i have been to is the smoke shop in chesterton, smoke smoke smoke in hobart and greenfields in westfield mall in hobart. i dont venture outta state often. i might go up there with a friend and maybe my sister sounds like it'd be a fun mini-roadtrip

9. i live in south bend. ive heard of the headshop but ive never been to it actually

10. sweet, where do u go? I know there aren't any head shops in the south bend area.

11. the only thing i have bought was a spoon from orbit music in the town and country shopping center on the corner of McKinley and Hickory/Logan. Stuff is overpriced there, it was just all i had access to at the time though.

I wish we had more of a selection :(

I heard Another Birds Eye View is pretty good but i have yet to go there.
    Its right off 933 in niles i think. not very far from state line.

12. No way! I got my very first piece from orbit.[​IMG]

I hear you about it being overpriced, I paid $37.99 + tax for that pipe

I've been to Bird's Eye View in Niles as well. I live in south bend/mishawaka. Maybe we should meet up and blaze sometime, then head to Bird's Eye.;)

13. im from around portage, IN
    anyone live round there??

14. Anyone know how much a cheap bowl would cost from petes basement at westfield?

15. ha. im headed up to birds eye this afternoon. going to buy my first pipe.

16. #18 Hemp God, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    helllll ya.. im from granger. birds eye is awesome. my friend got a sick ass bong from there for 80$. its red ( they also have the same one in blue ) and its like a foot and a half.

if you know where the UP mall is they got a store in there call sleeping tiger and thats where i got my spoon. they also have chillums and stuff. it was only 12$.. or funky world also in the mall has nice stuff and grinders,scales and all that.

17. im from around the area...
    in southlake mall in merrillville there was a place called Pete's Basement. The dudes there gave me some good prices on their shit. theyre outta business now, but the guy who runs it (Pete) has another shop thats not to far away.

its called sir smoke a lot.
    iv never been there, just have their business card
    the address is 7235 Indianapolis Blvd. Unit B

if you decide to check it out, lmk how the place is

18. Came across this thread googling and thought I'd join and say what up from South Bend.