Anyone make their own shirts?

Discussion in 'General' started by Purged1234, Aug 2, 2009.

1. I want to customize a few shirts through a website using text, pictures.

I don't know any reputable sites, and googling "Make your own shirt" seems like the most feasible option, but the only site that looks legit only sells your design in packs of six, for over 100$

I just want to make 1 (one) shirt for like 20-30 bucks damnit.

2. find a local print shop, i used to make t-shirts and sell them at school hahaha.

3. I've stenciled a lot of my shirts.

If your lookin for pictures and lettering, talk to some local heads that are trying to get there company up. They should prolly know the cheapest people out there to print em.

4. I have a friend who hand-sews stencil designs onto shirts. He buys wholesale t-shirts and turns around to sell them for forty bucks easy.

5. i do screen prints

6. Word, any advice on getting started? I've been interested and haven't had the slightest idea where to start. Like proper equipment n stuff.

We went through these two younger kids one time that lived with there grandma. They pretty much turned her house into there shop. They did a good job, but I'd rather just do all of it myself.

7. A local print shop should be able to pull off making one single shirt for u I can't see why not! Now in my case....Im tryin to develop a clothing line so I gotta get resources together for trademarks and copyrights n shit because the shirts i'm trying to have made are a muthaphucka!! The goal is to have everybody who thinks their somebody in the clothing industry that run the major companies like...RockaWear, Guess, Phat Farm, SouthPole say " Yo who the fuck is Alpo"? because business spreads through the word of mouth system!! Dont mind me...I'm fucked up off a good bowl!!!

Anywayz local print shop try yo local print shop!!!!

8. yea, just use zazzle.com you can pretty much put any design on anything. even coffee mugs. :eek: