Anyone Made The Move? Or Taken A Trip?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by GrungeJunkie, May 20, 2013.

1. I Have Family in Denver and pine valley a couple of young cuzn's  in boulder so my trips to Denver have gone up from once or maybe twice a year to like 4 since the Nov.2012 ..good thing I live just a little south in NM so I can hit Boulder CO in four hours depending on weather. so yes I love love the fact that it's close enough I don't have to up root my kids from schools and bounce. The bonus is my state has a medical cannabis program that if approved you can flower 6 and veg 12 ..only bitch is most Dispensary's suck and most don't sale clones or good cuttings.And no fucking snow ! well most of the time. :smoking:       

2. I took a trip to Colorado but it was for a music festival. The weed was a bonus though

Since its legal now and we don't have to worry about being fucked over anymore, maybe we could meet up some time. Though i dont really want to take the ferry. Just throwing it out there though.

4. I moved here for a job hasnt happened an my girlfriend wants to move back but i absolutely love it here, the bud, people, i got a job for 8.5an hr within three days of being here so..

Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. What music festival? The one in steamboat?

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

How old are you? No offense but I got hired at $11.75 within a week of living here and I feel like I'm making pretty shitty money for a 23 year old with an AA degree. There's no way I could live off of that. My gf averages $15-20+ an hour so that helps balance things out. 

7. I'm owner of a cannabis tourism company, Colorado Green Adventures.
    We're running concert excursions and workshops on cannabis through the summer. We're seeing moderate web traffic and a few reservations, and lots of interest in inquiries and calls.
    We've had several clients already, and are receiving great feedback from visitors. The gates are already open, folks.
    Pm me for details or visit our website.