Anyone made or tried marijuana e-vape juice?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by waterhurley, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Hey everyone! I just got back into the weed community after stepping out for a bit and man has everything changed. Now 'dab' is in the mix where you can take a single rip and be DONE. This is still all new to me.

Any who, I was watching a few youtube videos on making dab from flower and came across making e-vape juice. This intrigued me as I am a former smoker and now vape vs. smoking. Since I have resurfaced in the pot community, wax/oil/dab has become my preferred method of smoking. I see a lot of people take a gram of wax/oil and soak it in the same VG/PG mix i use in my vape...

Has anyone else tried this? Im curious to hear what other have to say...

PS> I used to smoke a pack a day and now can say i vape maybe 1ml a day of 2mg nic juice. Dunno if that helps but figured id throw it in,,,

2. A friend of mine makes his own using trim and popcorn nugs. Comes out great, so I imagine oil works even better. Worth a go for sure.

3. Vaped wax

4. You can definitely make an ejuice that will work somewhat. In my opinion it is easier, more effective, and quicker reacting to just use a glycerin tincture sublingually than bother sticking it in a vape pen.

5. My brother is making vape juice with all of my trim. If I remember correctly, he decarbed it, ground it up in a food processor, soaked in everclear, mixed with propylene glycol, then evaporate the alcohol out. At least something similar to this process.

I haven't tried it yet though. I agree with Jay719, I think I'd rather have it as a tincture than vaping.

6. What would you use to vape CO2 extract?

It's in some awful disposable pens at the moment, and I want to switch to buying the oil for a nice refillable pen.

I've been using a Stok R-Series, it's basic but super functional and it's my performance baseline, I'm not keen on finicking with my pieces while I'm out and about.

Thanks guys!