Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone lose stuff while high..lol my sandwich..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sbiyachev, Aug 2, 2011.

1. no worries this happens to the best of us my friend

2. I laughed so hard at the OP's title and post. I always seem to lose the little baggies my weed is in! Like I apparently have the best hiding ideas when I'm high. Because when I'm sober, I can never find my weed!

3. Oh man... I hate when Im high and I forget my fones on the charger... but heres the krazy part, Im just lookin for the charger to charge it up. O_O

4. called my grandma and my brother asking them if they had seen my phone. then realized i was using my phone to call them

5. I lost my weed and remote last night. Found it on the floor right next to me. Still spent 10 min looking for it.

6. :eek: how do you get em in there in the first place?

7. #27 sbiyachev, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I do that with slurpee or icee haha

8. #28 BuffaloSoldiier, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same thing JUST fuckin happened...

9. This one time when I was really lit, I'm absolutely blitzed out of my fuckin' skull lit...I pissed out my sanity.:cool:

10. I thought i lost my phone on my couvh. It was dark and i didnt feel like getting the light so after liek 5 mins of searching i take my phone that was in my hand and use it as a flashlight then realoze like 20 seconds later hahah good time

11. Things just seem to slip between my fingers.. I've lost about everything I've owned at one point or another...

12. gnomes steal my lighters

13. Yea, I usually lose shit hella lit. I was burning at the park about 4 blunts deep fuckin intoxicated. I saw a cop drive by kind of looking this way and I stashed the rest of the trees and all the illegal shit in my sweater pocket (the sweaters with like 50 pockets all over them haha)

I forgot where I put it and searched the park for 10 minutes later looking until i felt something pressing against my arm haha

14. Haha thats pretty much what I do except I like hide my lighters more commonly and then find out the next day it was in my pocket.

15. yeah frequently i tend to lose stuff.

Once i was smoking in my old shed and got real high smoked a j of some lime green stuff anyways i lost my brand new lighter. :(

16. lost my sunglasses once.
    was searching my friends whole house looking for them.
    couldnt find them.
    looked so long we lost our high (about 1 hour)
    then we realized they were on my face
    on my eyes.
    WTF ha.

17. Almost always lose shit when I'm high. Usually a result of "this spots great, no one will ever find it here"! And then even you can't find it. The worst is losing your drugs and spending huge amounts of time scouring the ground like a fiend.