Anyone looking for beats?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by twoJAYSat840, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Would you ever be interested in a breakbeat more electronic dance music collab?

2. Hmm that sounds pretty fun because I've never really tried making those types of beats, although I do like the genre of music.

3. They all have a hyphy feel to them in my opinion, probably because you're from Fresno lol. I'd just suggest to switch it up with some east coast gritty sounding beats like DJ Premier. I know you probably won't be able to get as intricate as him, but I hope you understand what I'm saying.

4. I was thinkin that too...I want to hear some melody driven gritty sounding east coast tracks..Something you can REALLY rhyme over...

5. Yeah I understand what you're saying. It's jsut my style so that's why I havent tried anything different lol but maybe I'll give the East Coast or Dirty South a go.

6. +rep my friend :hello:

7. Yeah I know that the Bay Area genre is more about upbeat instrumental and less lyrical, so it's not as easy to rhyme to. But the problem is I cannot find any free melody loops/packs so it makes it pretty difficult to add to what I have :/

8. Bro...don't get me wrong, those beats are definitely good!

9. Thanks alot man.

10. Thanks man I appreciate it.