Anyone live in Washington?

Discussion in 'General' started by Clearshadow, Dec 4, 2012.

1. I'm currently looking into moving to Washington. The state looks beautiful and calm. Is there anything anyone can tell me about the state? Good or bad. Anything is appreciated :)

2. Is it in the north west?

3. Yes, washington the state. I don't know much about what cities are good to live in there. I also don't know how the economy is.

4. You going for a job? or just wanna be there and look when you get there? whatever it is good luck man! :)

5. I currently plan to work for the next two years here and build up money and an "emergency fund", while I can still live with my parents. Just in case I have trouble with work. I then plan to go to washington for a week or two to check out the areas, and find housing and possibly a job(if I'm lucky!) My friend wants to go with me so I'll be splitting rent. Thanks man :)

6. you can only live here if you pronounce it WARSHington.:wave::smoking::smoking:

7. Hahahaha, washingtons alright..but if you move in a small town it gets old quick.

Spokanes alright, its pretty dirty tho unless you live in the valley.

I live in the lc valley, small ass towns. :laughing:

8. Seattle...Although Cobain may follow you.:cool:

9. Whenever i order stuff on line it goes through spokane and sits there for multiple days.

Fuck washington.

10. So you guys really don't like washington? It looks great..

11. [quote name='"Gene Yuss"']I have lived here my whole life. It is an amazing state.
    I would not have started Acumen Genetics anywhere else.
    Check us out.
    Gene[/quote]

Do you have stable genetics?

12. [quote name='"Gene Yuss"']We at Acumen Genetics are trying to make things better. We are just a little north of you.
    Check us out.[/quote]

I did, lol got any testers?