Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone live in or around northern virginia?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by perdun, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Im new to all this stuff and looking for someone chill to introduce me to herbs. I dont know any people around here I live in Fairfax area, and i got social anxiety as well so its impossible for me to meet new people. If you are in or around NOVA, send me a pm or something , id appreciate it.

2. I live in eastern panhandle West Virginia if you can come that far. I'd smoke with you.

3. Thats like 2 hour drive from me lol

4. shit man i know a couple of people around there! i used to live there but i moved, i actually went back there yesterday to smoke some white widow! just look around and you'll find a shitload of people that smoke.

5. im in bmore .... but yea like the other person said tons of ppl there smoke i grew up in dc and alot of ppl i hung out with were from that area. lots of college kids

6. No, but I live in Baltimore.

7. Im in capitol hill. We roll joints with legislation.

8. oink oink

9. Im just outside arlington, but my license got revoked so im not going anywhere soon

10. anyone looking to take a 1 in 2 chance of getting arrested and living in virginia?

11. Okay so it's impossible for you to meet NEW people but its perfectly okay for someone from the INTERNET which could be any or anything to meet up with you?

12. is falls church close enough for ya? :wave: Sup neighbor

13. sup neighbor :wave:
    falls church area either get some really dank or just shit middies. prices are fucked up around here bro

14. same here but northern v.a is cool area man....

15. Yes i do live in NOVA

16. There's a good number of MoCo tokers here. Me being one of them...

17. Fairfax/Lorton

18. FREDRICK MD

i used to live in herndon MD. i got some homies down there.