Anyone listen to Coast to Coast AM?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blood shot, Apr 6, 2011.

1. I used to until I realized the lowest common denominator listens to that crap.

2. i used to years ago as a skeptic for giggles cause i found it funny people were dumb enough to believe in that crap. But then it got dull and boring since after awhile it's just the same crap over and over again

3. The other day I was laughing at the idiots on there talking about how people from the future can go online to present day and communicate with us. The funniest part is it seems like all those idiots on there are sober....

4. ya i mean they have great imaginations i give them credit for that , and in the evidence department.....not so much lol.....

5. Yeah no discussion of evidence even. I mean a guest will be telling the most ridiculous stuff making the most astronomical claims to the host and he never once asks for any type of sources or even how they got to their conclusions. Sometimes I think the host just plays the devil's advocate....

6. yep exactly or they wouldn't have a show lol

7. Yup...

I'm willing to bet at least 75% of the people calling in are on permanent government assistance or something. I mean, talk about the time these people must have on their hands...

8. Actually they have top physicists and scientist as guests on tje show and theu supply a ton of evidence. Plus, the topics are difff each day so u cant say that they talk ab bullshot bc its a new topic each seent

9. Uhh dude, I used to listen to it every night. If it's the same coast to coast AM I'm thinking of yes sometimes they bring so-called "experts", but if you listen carefully the experts never NOT ONCE reaffirm the claims of the OTHER 97% of callers(see: dumbasses), lol.

And lol at evidence. Most of the shit the weirdos claim on that show can't be proven. I mean, prove that chemtrails are a government conpiracy to spray the public with unknown chemicals to somehow keep control of the population or :laughing:, prove that you see your dead grandmother at night or politicians are reptilians:laughing:.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. They should just rename their station to - Coast to Coast AM Trolling.

I remember the Area 51 call.. pure gold.

:D

11. Uhh dude im just saying obviously not every single guest on the show is diluted, crazed and/or incorrect. Maybe a majority of the guesys are wrong but I have heard some amazingly intelligent guests on that show, for instance, Dr. David Pearlmutter

12. Its just interesting to hear alternate versions of reality compared to the one we are taught from cradle to grave. I think most of the cases are diluted and false but they keep an openes mind so while the guest maybe spewing false info you dont have to agree with it. All in all its goood entertainment

13. Yeah they need to hold onto a small thread of sanity so that they don't drive everyone away and fall off the air. For the people who are especially impressionable, the more sane people on the show keep them listening longer than they ordinarily would have...

Bottom line: Sometimes when I'm really baked I listen to the show and laugh at all the idiots that call in.

[​IMG]

14. that show was the bomb when Art Bell would do it.

I remember plowing snow at 3:00 AM in the middle of the Rockies and there were times that guy creeped me out

good stuff

15. I like the creepy factor. Especially being stoned in thw middle of the night. It feels odd like u dont want to walkil outside at night bc the creep factor has increased