Anyone listen to Coast to Coast AM?

Discussion in 'General' started by nativespear, Sep 23, 2009.

1. It's basically a show on every night at 1:00 AM (eastern time), on weekends it' on 10 at night.

It is non-biased, has EVERY topic you can think of, and is just awesome.

It has paranormal and ghost subjects, UFO's, spiritual encounters, out-of-body experiences, government issues, myths and legends, shows about the swine flu and vaccines (how they're government issued and generally bad for your health), political views, cryptology (chupacabras, thunder birds etc), exorcisms and demons, literally ANYTHING you can think of..

It's one of the most fascinating things to listen to, sober it's great, stoned it's amazing.

I don't know if I am allowed to post the site but just google it to find out more about it..I subscribed and can listen to any show in the past year.

It's been around since like 1998 and it's the #1 late night talk radio show.

Totally non-biased view points and let's callers call in and ask questions/state their views on subjects.

So..does anyone listen to it? I can't fall asleep without it, and some of the shows are VERY creepy (EVP's especially with no lights on)

If you don't I suggest you check it out, it's almost made for stoners lol

:smoking:

2. YES

Driving home FUCKED. it's all i listen to.

3. haha sweet! dont you think it was just MADE for stoners? the subjects are all so freakin cool, i've never been bored except for some of the political shows which i tend to avoid

4. i stopped listening when art bell passed away. RIP art! great man you were the truth gets to everyone thanks to you and others.

5. yeah dude, i was driving home a couple months back and this dude called in and they had this conversation about string theory. it blew my mind.

did anyone catch that guy? he was totally tripping ass.

6. #6 maxrule, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009

Art Bell did not pass away, he just retired.

You can listen to the show on the Internet at different places. ;)

They are getting ready to talk about 2012 with some Freemason history channel provocateur.

WOWO News Talk 1190 AM HD Radio

7. #7 light green, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    i just tuned in for the evening, going to grab my bong.

haaaaa

i really do love that show, who just listened to that dude just talk about soloman's temple?