Anyone like to go jogging

Discussion in 'General' started by Bill Dauterive, Dec 12, 2017.

1. #1 Bill Dauterive, Dec 12, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    And if so what is your longest run, whats your workout time etc
    What was the distance of your last run?

I always jog atleast 1 mile straight, the most I have jogged is about 3 miles straight.
    Last run I did 2 miles straight and another mile collectively.
    I love the intensity of it and all the cardiovascular benefits. I definitely regain some of my lung capacity lost from smoking so much when I jog regularly, probaly the quickest and safest way to clean out your lungs.

2. Fuck no, hate it.

3. Mmmmmmh why. I suggest you try it. Jogging really tells you were your at health wise. Plus you may end up in situation where you have to run or chase someone and realize your not as physically fit as you thought lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No i understand it helps greatly also exercise is a naturla anti depressant. Just so lazy bro.

5. Yeah I kinda realized after making this thread that I was barking up the wrong tree lol, you should really try it though, atleast once to see how healthy you are, it's going to suck I'm not gonna lie, but the hardest part is just doing it. I doubt you could run half a mile without having to stop, which isnt good.

6. I go for a run every morning before the family wakes up lol don't feel right if I skip it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Oh fuck yeah jogging is awesome