Anyone like Reptiles?

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbSensei420, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Well ive been into reptiles my entire life and now that im older im making reptiles part of my life permanently, im breeding ball python morphs, among other species of snakes and crested geckos for a living.

1st: Female Normal Ball Python
    [​IMG]

2nd: Male Spider Ball Python
    [​IMG]

3rd: Female Coastal Carpet Python
    [​IMG]

4th: Female Borneo Short Tail Python
    [​IMG]

5th: Female Speckled Kingsnake
    [​IMG]

2. Snakes taste ok with black pepper and egg whites, I prefer frying

3. LoL rattlesnake is good, but I don't eat what makes me my money for weed.

4. sSnakeSs.com

that is my favorite snake forum there are a bunch of really intelligent experienced people there. really great site and really great people.

back on subject i fucking love reptiles i have a bp normal phase and a normal corn snake. bp is 9month-1yr (not exactly sure) and corn snake is 4.5rys and 4'

5. Ive seen that site before, im on Ball-Pythons.net. that's a great site you should check it out. Any pics of your snakes?

6. Nice looking snakes. I wanted to get into breeding crested geckos. Now that I think about it, if I am able to make some profit quick, I might start it up with my tax return, lol.

7. Cresties are easy to breed no special UV light or heat source needed they can be kept at room temp anywhere from 70-80 degrees and there eggs can be incubated at room temp too!. Only down side is they only produce 2 eggs a month. But other than that they are easy to care for very hardy geckos and awesome little pets when they get use to you. Oh and they can be kept on a cresty diet that includes no crickets, mealworms etc just baby food and other nutrient supplement mixed in and there good.:hello:

8. I've always wanted my own snake or an Iguana that would be big enough to walk like a dog, those things are so awesome!

My brother had several of both when we were young, but he was retarded and wouldn't let me help take care of them so they always died after like a month. That dumbass.

but it probably really blows when the big ones hit you with their tails. Fucking ouch.

9. Argonians are aiight.

10. Oh kinda like this guy right here he was 5ft+ BIG DADDY my neighborhood mascot lol
    [​IMG]

11. I have quit a few pictures of some reptiles ive caught and released and or owned in previous years if you guys have any interest either way here they are.

Baby Green Iguana i caught on the side of my house.
    [​IMG]

Madagascar Giant Day Gecko aka Gieco Gecko i caught him at a friends house took me 3 hours to catch him these are FAST!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Juvenile Knight Anole on the palm tree in my front yard these guys are MEAN!
    [​IMG]

This is not an Albino snake it is called Leucism, this is a Leucistic Rat Snake
    Caught in a random neighborhood, it fell out of a tree me and a friend were walking by and i just ran over and grabbed it i was amazed i found one of these things.
    [​IMG]

And my personal pet i use to have before the Florida banning on Burmese Pythons among other large snakes and monitor lizards. This is an Albino Green Burmese Python he was about 9ft and was a great snake very nice. He was sold to a breeder friend of mine who had the proper permits to own the snake.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here are a few neat pics of some sharks i caught a while back in the keys.
    Bonnet Head Shark
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Releasing him
    [​IMG]

Small Lemon Shark
    [​IMG]

Juvy Nurse Shark
    [​IMG]

Guitar Ray neat rays

[​IMG]

12. HAHA he's gigantic! Big Daddy is such a fitting name for that fella, I could totally see him on one of those "Haters gonna hate" pictures

Damn man, nature is so awesome. That Rat Snake is beautiful.

I'm guessing you live in florida?

EDIT: lol I guessed right, just saw your location haha

13. Ha that's awesome. I don't own any reptiles, used to have a gecko lizrrrrrrrd. Always wanted to get one of those giant scorpions (no reptile though) too keep around in a cage. Plus i'm a scorpio. They glow in the dark under a blacklight, just imagine watching it glowing, chilling in it's cage if you lay down or something

14. Thanks!, I personally hate Arachnids i appreciate them as an animal and all but i hate touching em, id rather handle a gaboon viper than a scorpion. But scorpions are cool look at emperor scorpions.[​IMG]

15. reptiles are cool.

fuck spiders tho, i'll scream like a 8 year old girl if one gets near me

shit now im trying to sleep, thinking about tarantulas crawling on me

16. beautiful looking snakes OP...

I had to sell all my reptiles when i went to college....

it was a sad day :(

17. That's unfortunate, but hey an education is a little bit better than some snakes and lizards. gotta do what ya gotta do.

18. I love them man. After I have my own house I am totally going to get a rectic python :D
    And 2 red eyed armored skinks. So darn cute.
    [​IMG]
    Just look at that xDDDD
    I love arachnids too though. I have like 8 tarantulas with me at the moment. Had more but they died to various reasons that I can't really control :(
    Fuck wet molts.