Anyone know where to order seeds from in the u.s.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Marcus6991, Oct 3, 2011.

1. This is the first time i'm growing and i want to try and get slightly inexpensive seeds , 50 - 75$ maximum for 5 autoflower feminized seeds. I'm very nervous about which websites to go with though. anyone have any they used in the past that were good?

2. attitude

3. attitude & seed boutique

4. attitude & single seed center

5. Will these places ship to the US?

6. did you read the thread name?

7. Yup, i use attitude (i live hawaii btw)
    $14 shipping i think
    Another like $12 and you are guaranteed they arrive, plus a free shirt, mug, or wallet
    Then seeds are about $20 and up for packs.

What payment method u using?

8. What's the best discrete payment method?

9. Personally nfinanse visa gift cards are my favorite way.
    Only gift cards that worked for me.

It comes in a regular box, certified mail (gotta sign for it)

10. Sub Cool Seeds ----SUBCOOL SEEDS in CA, holy stoniness batman!

yep that's right....pushing 28% THC on a few of them strains.

DO NOT ORDER MARIJUANA SEEDS THRU THE USPS OR DELIVER TO A STATE WHERE YOU HAVE NO MEDICAL USE LAW UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK ARREST
    just don't want to read your next post from federal prison

11. [quote name='"el dorado dave"']Sub Cool Seeds ----SUBCOOL SEEDS in CA, holy stoniness batman!

yep that's right....pushing 28% THC on a few of them strains.

DO NOT ORDER MARIJUANA SEEDS THRU THE USPS OR DELIVER TO A STATE WHERE YOU HAVE NO MEDICAL USE LAW UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK ARREST
    just don't want to read your next post from federal prison[/quote]

But I want good seeds :( any suggestions??

12. Where do you live? Check NORML for your state's MJ penalties. As far as US Postal Service is concerned...MANY get their seeds this way. I'm not a lawyer, but trafficing in controlled substances thru the mail sounds too risky for my taste.
    If you live in an area where the law really wants to fuck you over for growing a plant, my apologies. My first suggestion is to move to one that has better things to do. Short of that, if you know any local growers try to get cuttings or rooted clones from them. Once you can make that kind of connection, you're good. Try asking your friendly neighborhood pot dealer if they know any growers and let em know why.
    If you're going to go for it anyway and order seeds, you might consider ensuring that delivery is through a company like FedEx or UPS vs the post office. I doubt the same laws apply to private delivery companies. That might mean upgrading your shipping costs. I know you are trying to keep your costs low. Good luck.

13. much appreciated information. I got started late in the game this year and have been trying to get some clones to grow from flowering females. 3 tries and no joy.

14. seriously though
    jack the ripper from subcool seeds...i have to try this strain

15. [quote name='"el dorado dave"']Where do you live? Check NORML for your state's MJ penalties. As far as US Postal Service is concerned...MANY get their seeds this way. I'm not a lawyer, but trafficing in controlled substances thru the mail sounds too risky for my taste.
    If you live in an area where the law really wants to fuck you over for growing a plant, my apologies. My first suggestion is to move to one that has better things to do. Short of that, if you know any local growers try to get cuttings or rooted clones from them. Once you can make that kind of connection, you're good. Try asking your friendly neighborhood pot dealer if they know any growers and let em know why.
    If you're going to go for it anyway and order seeds, you might consider ensuring that delivery is through a company like FedEx or UPS vs the post office. I doubt the same laws apply to private delivery companies. That might mean upgrading your shipping costs. I know you are trying to keep your costs low. Good luck.[/quote]

Yeah dont order seeds in the mail, but go around telling your neighborhood dealer that u need clones and why u need them. Riiiiight. Great idea.

16. [quote name='"Pina cola"']Personally nfinanse visa gift cards are my favorite way.
    Only gift cards that worked for me.

It comes in a regular box, certified mail (gotta sign for it)[/quote]

How do I get one of these?

17. I would just pay cash for a visa gift card and use that to order your shit as far as payment is concerned.

18. attitude some seeds are like 400$ right! ha! what a joke. most seed banks ship to US. discreetly of course... i would just find the best price an order..

19. [quote name='"Captinbuds"']attitude some seeds are like 400$ right! ha! what a joke. most seed banks ship to US. discreetly of course... i would just find the best price an order..[/quote]

Thanks man, I know this isn't my thread but I appreciate the advice!

20. [quote name='"TheDarkestTones"']I would just pay cash for a visa gift card and use that to order your shit as far as payment is concerned.[/quote]

I just knw that some of those gift cards won't work internationally. Anyone knw of one that will for sure? I've heard of the vanilla but the vanilla I picked up didn't work