Anyone know where to get The Wicksboro Incident torrent ???

Discussion in 'Movies' started by beyond305, Mar 16, 2010.

1. I have been looking everywhere for this movie and cant find it, im dieing to see it! Im looking for the torrent file so I can download. Ive tried all the popular torrent sites and only came up with fakes. Googled it to death and can only find trailers....anyone got an idea?

2. Whats the wicksboro incident

3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you aren't aloud to discuss torrenting on GC.

stay medicated.

4. google it...

and why cant i discuss torrenting?

5. Read the rules:

That movie must suck ballz anyways; it got terrible reviews and there's not even a wikipedia page on it.:laughing:

6. If i wanted to google it, i would have, i wanted to discuss it on the forum since thats the purpose

• Like Like x 1
  7. Download catmouse apk.... boom everything all in one spot!

8. [​IMG]
    In 1953 the entire population of Wicksboro, Texas vanishes.
    Forty five years later a witness comes out of hiding to tell the story.

Anytime you watch a movie like this, you have either seriously forgive its flaws, in this case an ultra low budget and some serious borrowing from Blair Witch Project, and suspend your disbelief, or you just simply pick it apart. In this case, I chose the former and really enjoyed it. It did have some serious flaws and you have to REALLY give yourself over to the whole "conspiracy theory" ideology to make the movie work. In its favor it has great pacing and, unlike some commenter, the second act was fairly strong with a 100-yard dash like pace and great tension build up.
    Overall, though, this movie did keep me on edge and my heart rate accelerated. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to people who enjoy the US Government/Alien conspiracy genr
    e

$75.00 for 1 hour and 11mins @amazon:

9. Look up free movie streaming sites, use pop up blockers though or ull be meeting milfs in your area in no time.

Im pretty sure there legal too.

• Funny Funny x 1

10. Free movie streaming sites ain't legal dude that's why the website addresses always change & they get constantly shut down:laughing:.. the only 1s that are u pay for like Netflix, Amazon prime ect

11. idk, the app pluto tv does kind of the same thing, just uses different ads.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Yeah Banned...you gotta ask why..? theft is theft

13. "When the user downloads even part of a file — called "pseudo-streaming" — it counts as a copy of copyrighted material, which is illegal. And when the user streams content as a "public performance" — namely, when it's shown to a substantial number of people outside the normal family circle and its close acquaintances — it also constitutes a copyright violation.

Outside of these cases, accessing unlicensed streamed content is generally legal.

On the other side of the screen, however, uploading or posting unlicensed streamed content is illegal — even if it's free, according to Gibson. "That's the most basic part of copyright — protection of your work. When someone uploads a video online, they're literally making a copy," he said."