anyone know where to find erik anders recyclers?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mogwi411, Feb 10, 2014.

1. I will definately check it out.  Those terrariums they do are cool.

2. I think I may have scored one late last night, 10mm mini EA recycler from Angie's Boutique in LA.

Thank you Dr. Fumbles appreciate you finding this for me.  Thanks to all other suggestions in this post, I've hit the EA before and so I know how it functions which is why I was leaning towards this one, also while EAs are going for a little over 1k right now retail, they also go for 1k used so even if I hated it, I'd be able to recoup 80-90% of it's value easily in an online sale/trade.

Will post up pics when I receive, excited though....my first 10mm piece!

3. Congrats the piece is nasty and if you ever decide to get rid of it me or a few friends of mine might want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Hell yeah man. Whenever I snag a Chris Riley recycler I'll put up some function vids! What do you look for in the function on the EA? Chris is gonna make it big, I'm telling you. Definitely snag one of his pieces before they start retailing for the same as EA and you'll be making value you on it when ready to sell ;)

5. Here's a good vid of an EA.  I love this guys particular one, I wish I could've gotten one with 2 millies on top since it makes the piece look like a slug.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6nI-R0mrg4
    and another one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_nwtxQN6B0

IMO, the 2 things that make a recycler function different from other pieces are water volume and being able to carry the bubbles closer to the mouth through the water.  With a good recycler you can increase water volume without splashback, the water helps smooth out the smoke since in general you don't want too much diffusion with oil.  I know from hitting my buddies EA that you can pull as hard as you want, it's impossible to get splashback, I was trying to get water to my mouth and couldn't.  That first video was one of the ones that made me want this piece and after checking out my friends, it kind of sealed the deal.  I've seen video's of earl Jr. cyclers with the same design, but just not the same as the EA.

The defi looks pretty good, I think the EA swirls the water and smoke better due to those zipper like marks that ea uses.  Also the defi has more diffusion which I didn't want.

Yeah if he blows up big, you'll be set.  But that is kind of a high risk high reward situation.  I think people will be digging that cirbine a lot after whatching that video though (I know I'm interested in that).  I don't trade glass to make money, I do it so I can try out different things and not spend an arm and leg.  Everything I've bought, it was for my use and not to flip, it's just I keep the stuff I really like and sell the rest so I can keep doing this.  I got lucky getting mothership stuff when they were in the low 1k mark, I was able to make some cash off it to start up the collection, now I basically just keep recycling that money over and over again.  I throw some more in every once in awhile but just cause I'm throwing up multiple pics of 1k+ pieces doesn't mean I'm rolling in dough or anythign like that.  I'm certainly on the lower end of middle class I just try to be smart with what I buy.....like I don't even have this thing yet and I already know at least 2 people to hit up if I'm selling it.....guy above, and the guy who was too late in getting this piece (I beat him to it).

6. yes, want to see the link

7. It was a facebook group, closed.  It was for a EA recycler similar to the ones above with the videos.  Retail is about 900-1200 mostly depending on the millies.

If I'm not mistaken I think I saw that you were waiting for one, right?

What I find fascinating about those EA vids you posted is the high function (water movement before recycle + bubble action + short distance to mouth) with the low slit count perc. I think that is like a two slit perc and works amazingly. I think part of this is due to the angled base and the position of the perc being close to the edge which causes the bubbles (and therefore the water) to go crazy.

I would assume that this would be an amazing oil piece with wonderful flavor retention. Has to be one of the most flavorful pieces you have, if I had to guess from the few things I know about bong function. If you do in deed get one brother, please share your experience. I'd really like to know how smooth it is and how well it retains flavor.

Best regards