Anyone know where I can get some weed in Lake Tahoe?

Discussion in 'General' started by blowsniffur, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today has been a really fucked up day, and since I'm fucking broke I can't get any weed out here (Bay Area). I'm going with my family to Tahoe for a golf thing, but I don't want to go without weed at all. I don't know how the fuck I'm gonna find anyone at a golfcourse with weed, but I'm pretty damn desperate at this point. I gave my mom a $40 check to cash, and she cashed it but when I asjed her for the money she wouldn't give it to me. She said she's waiting until we get to Tahoe to let me have it, which its complete bullshit. I just know I'm gonna have a shittty time without weed and I'm thinking of not even going at all at this point.

2. Listen, if the biggest complaint in your life right now is that you can't afford weed then you got it pretty goddamn good.

Go hang out with your family, be sober, and enjoy life. I know sometimes that's easier said than done, but look at the bigger picture and do it for your family.

3. Seriously, dude? Do you rage that bad for not being able to smoke? If the herb is that much for you, don't smoke at all.

4. Welcome to the City.
    Please learn the rules.
    You have violated at least one by asking for a hook-up.
    I suspect a second one due to the fact that Mommy won't let you have yoour money till you get to Tahoe. :eek: :smoke:

5. Weed is dispensed automatically from your cd-rom upon completion of reading the rules.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.