Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by amsterdamage, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Can anyone tell me where I can get one of these, please?
    I want to wear one every single day.

[​IMG]

thanks.

2. If you are in America, please don't wear one of these, its only asking for trouble.

3. Are you asking from the medical marijuana community's point of view? If so I'll respect that and refrain from purchasing one.

But if you're asking because you want to protect me personally then my answer is I want to "ask for trouble". I want to get people to ask what it is so I can give them some quick facts about MMJ and how outrageous it is for suffering people to be denied a medicine that works for them.

If the police find me interesting because of it that's fine by me. As far as I know, and I'll definitely check with my lawyer, it's not illegal in this country to wear a badge of this type. As long as I'm not breaking the law I have no problem with any police interest that I may attract.

Thanks for your reply though, I do not want to do anything that might make life even harder for MMJ patients.

4. Hmm that link isn't working for me

5. sorry, I think I've fixed it. Got to admit the images thing confuses me :eek:

6. wow, they look great. How did you manage to find those, I googled it for ages..

I'll have to rep you tomorrow, looks like I'm all out for today

thanks!! :D

7. heh, i jus went to google and typed in "medical marijuana shirt pins" and they popped up.

thanks for the rep though