Anyone know whats wrong with me? (Long)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JakeNBake, Aug 7, 2008.

1. I've been smoking for about 8 months. 3 months daily since its summer. I've never had the kind of experience I had last night.

So I've been sick for about 2 weeks and no amount of sleep or medicine seems to be working. I've been coughing up mucus from deep in my chest area a lot. And yesterday when I spit my mucus was bright yellow.

Yesterday me and some friends decide to get high and go see Pineapple Express. After a J and a blunt I felt great and we left to go get some Cold stone by the theater. We watched the movie (Which was hilarious by the way) and then we went to get food. I went to subway and all my friends went to panda express. I remember the sandwich tasted funny, and filled me up really fast which was weird, I hadn't eaten anything all day except that ice cream. It was about 6 PM.

So we decide to roll another blunt before we all leave and we smoke it. Now it's been about 4 hours since we smoked the last blunt so we were pretty much all sober. After smoking it I started feeling funny. My vision started fading and I passed out, dreamed something for about 10 seconds and came to. After sitting in the chair I decided I had to go to the bathroom. And I had diarrhea pretty bad. The whole thing is a blur but I sat down and kind of just sat there. I wanted this to be over. After it was over I laid down on the floor since I couldn't walk anywhere.

My heart was racing, I was in a cold sweat the whole time, and I kept having closed eye visuals. Really freaked me out. It was like hell, and no one was there to help me through it so I just kind of stuck it out until it passed. When I felt like I could walk I got up and laid on a bed they had there and after an hour or two I had a pleasant high but still felt sick. I called my cousin to come pick me up.

The only thing I could think was food poisoning. Everyone else smoked the last blunt so it wasn't the weed or anything. I've smoked more than that also so I don't think it was that.

Also with my sickness...should I stop smoking until it passes? My boss was telling me smoking it bad for you when you're sick but it makes me feel better. I think I want to go see my doctor just in case. Thanks for reading I look forward to someones input.