anyone know whats going on??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kronic420smoke, Apr 7, 2010.

1. my youngest plant is starting to get brown spots on the lower leaves like little brown spots some parts are a lil yellow 2 what could b causing this?? plzz help thxx

2. need more info, could be MG or Calcium deficiency but that does not mean that you should go and get some nutes.it could be many things and you gonna have to narrow it down so people could help you.here is a link-http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/226015-when-posting-your-sick-plants-questions.html

3. thanks man my bad for not having pix or more info its kinda hard to get a close up pik but i will try to post some pix ina lil

4. Also keep an eye on your PH levels. Too much of a swing up or down can cause your little one to stress. I had one strain that kept having problems like you are describing and the PH was in check at 5.8-6.0, DWC. I finally dropped the PH down to 5.3-5.4 and never seen anymore signs of brown and yellow spotting. That's just an example of possible problems that can accure.

5. ok i got a couple pix maybe you can help me out some? cant really see the spotting but obviously the yellowing and brown along the edges.. thx again for the help

Attached Files:

6. You should check your pH, other than that it kinda looks like nute burn. The plant looks quite stretched, unless than was intentional so you could LST it. Make sure your lights aren't too far away as the plant looks stressed

7. yea i am lsting it an my ph was quite high it has a high alkility so i put a small amount of white vinegar in some water and it lowered the ph so im hoping this will work if not then i will have to flush it an go from there.. thanx for the help :smoke: