Anyone know what this is

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by phoenixtru, Jan 19, 2021.

1. I'm out of town and have a friend looking after my grow. Came back and it had this dusting on it. Only on certain spots and it sorry if flakes off. if it's mold I've never seen any of that look or acted like this. It sort of has the same consistency/viscosity as DE. The bud is also past her chop time a little, and could be pollen or something. Thoughts and prayers lol. IMG_20210118_145544299_HDR.jpg View attachment 2886024 IMG_20210118_145517987.jpg IMG_20210118_145525368_HDR.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. About the worst thing that could have happen! Mold! Use lots of Clorox mixed 10% with water and SOAK everything with it. Dump those plants. Get them the hell out of there! When you think it is all cleaned up make a spray of 1 teaspoon of Neem Oil and 1/2 teaspoon of DrBronner’s Castile soap in warm water and throughly wet everything with it.

Good luck in the future!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Kinda hard to tell from the pics. In the first pic it looks like maybe some powdery mildew on the leaves? But i dont see any of that on the other photos.
    Have you maybe sprayed herbicides, or maybe a neighbor has sprayed and it drifted in the wind? Have you added any special inputs lately? teas?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I dunno, but it doesn't look like something I'd lick.

I judge the severity of issues by my self-designed lickability metric. Could be powdered sugar, could be anthrax.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Agree. Except I would just dump it all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. it looks like powdery mildew on the first picture ,cant see any on the other pictures ,,but the way the leaves are twisted etc .does look like some thing could have been sprayed on the plant/s .could like Sc00byDoobie has said a herbicide drifting in from some where on the breeze,,mac,

7. Powdery Mildew
    Looks like my off season winter plants I just took down.
    Did you get a cold snap that dipped down close to the frost point ?

The PM can be dealt with by spraying with Potassium Bicarbonate or Sodium Bicarbonate
    Household Baking soda = Sodium Bicarbonate.

1 tablespoon per gallon of water.
    PM is a constant outside and it doesn't worry me.
    I spray for it from seedling to harvest. Once a week every week.

BNW

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  9. IMO make cookies outta that...
    breathing in Pm spores even dead ones is no thrill but your tummy can take it

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  10. Powdery mildew is the worst sorry bro