Anyone know what this is???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vansBcb, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Sprayed these plants with some neem oil last night ( I don't think this has anything to do with it) but one leaf has developed a strange brownish color to it and its only on one of the leaves....does anyone know what this is???

Attached Files:

2. I think it could be a lot of things tbh

it looks like feed could have been poured on it but i could be wrong.

If its just that leaf?

3. Yes just that one and I have just been following the instructions on the label when I feed, I don't see how I could have. I never sprayed feed or anything like that

4. If its just one leaf then it could be WGS

Worried Gardener syndrome :D

Probably a bad reaction to the neem it'l be fine

take more pictures if you get any more similar leaves

the rest of the plant i can see looks quite healthy

Growing fine sensi cannabis is an ancient art that requires skill and knowledge - constant skepticism and above all - patience.

Try to use fly paper unless you have lots of insects

5. do you live in a soft water area?

it could be calmg...

6. I use Neem as directed (spray,lights out) and get that randomly.

7. ^this

8. I have been having some mag deficiency's (purple at the stem) but some say this is normal?

9. Purple stems does not mean calmag deficiency. A lot of strains just have purple stems.

To OP, what are you feeding it? It may be a start of a calmag def, micro nutrient def, or phosphorous def.

10. I am feeding Epsoma organic plant tone 5-3-3

11. Are you using dechlorinated water when mixing the plant tone? Because this organic mix has live beneficial microbes. Although chlorinated water will not kill all of the microbes, it will hurt the herd. Also, the plant tone probably takes time to break down before the roots can absorb it, so it's best to pre-mix it into the soil a few weeks before planting. But I think you'll be fine with plant tone. Might want to buy some earth worm castings and kelp meal. Make teas with that and epsoma plant tone. Your plant will love it.

12. I fill my jugs up with water and let them sit for a day or two before I use them, what I do is add the plant tone to a 32oz jug of water(half the recommended dose of the plant tone) and let it break down a few days before I feed then ill pour 16oz in each pot or until I know I've added enough water