Anyone know what this is? (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bennydino, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Details———
    Medium-soil
    Nutes- GH
    PH-balanced every feed and water
    Plant stage- WK 4 flower
    RH- around 40%
    Temp-21-27
    Light-300w LED

Background info———
    I have been struggling with Nitro tox and this I haven’t been feeding any N but it has since cleared up. The problem being that I am using Nutes that come in a kit so if I don’t use anything with N then it’s probably missing a shit ton of micros it needs aswell so I’m assuming that is the isssue so when she dries up I can give her a good feeding and hopefully all will be fine, however I would like a second opinion because Ive never had this issue before. Your looking for rust almost looking colouration on the leaves. IMG_2531.JPG IMG_2533.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. not to sure but it could Nitrogen toxicity showing in the leaves ,,,mac..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Slight excess nutes ....no biggy

maybe feed 50% less for 2-3 weeks

of concern is the red

in most cases its falling temps or poor temp control

see anthrocycline or stalled sap!

see to your temps at lights out

good luck

4. Check your PH

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. What exactly are you using for nutes? I use general hydroponics 3 part. I dont use the "grow" bottle though, just the micro and bloom. I use epsom salt every feeding at 1/4 teaspoon. You say you ph balance everything. What is the exact number?

6. A little under 6.5
    I have the same kit, due to the N problems I only used the bloom last two feedings. I don’t use epsom salt only because I don’t really know what it does and I don’t wanna add more ppm and not know what I’m putting in my mix

7. Also I only feed at 1/4 strength