Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone know what strain this is?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by potworld, Jan 30, 2017.

1. got a new strain to smoke but i wasnt told what it is. anyone have an idea?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. looks like Cannabis. Sativa.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sour Grape Ape Diesel OG Kush, with that amount of trichome coverage you can tell theres no less than 21% THC, the size of the bud tells us there's 8% CBD. This was harvested 3 weeks ago

• Like Like x 6
  4. It's a marijuana

5. It's weed I can tell you that much

• Like Like x 2
  6. Are you sure. That sure resembles Cannabis. Indica

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you could tell that by looking at it, you would probably be making a lot of money at dispensaries right now.
    Cannabis Indica, and ruderalis are subspecies of Cannabis Sativa.
    Indica and sativa are classifications of cannabis, the species is called Cannabis Sativa.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think he's right, this is Cannabis. Indica

9. its an indica, correct

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. He is full of shit. That's critical jack's cleaner. I counted thr trichomes per square inch and it's definetly Critical jack's cleaner. 18% THC (obviously!). Harvested 105 days ago ( I counted).

• Like Like x 5
  11. Yay! +10 points for Gryffindor

• Like Like x 1
  12. Excuse me gentlemen, I beg to differ. It clearly looks like Sour Fingerprint Donkey Kush, THC content 15.3%-19.6% harvested on the moon October 12, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shit looks laced to me man. Careful, and make sure u got a bro with you incase you OD.

Never smoke laced weed alone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Here's the definition of ''Weed'' in the dictionary to educate you my friend:

Weed: a wild plant growing where it is not wanted and in competition with cultivated plants. :0

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks like a hybrid with Kush traits and it's not overly frosty with trichomes so likely a standard popular strain.. If it smells sweet or fruity it's likely a berry cross.. if it smells pungey and skunky more likely a diesel or cheese cross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. its not laced haha
    just felt a normal high. and had a good time

• Like Like x 1
  17. Looks like catnip to me

I'm an expert, i should know :poke:

• Like Like x 1
  18. to be honest there is no way of knowing, a strain can have 1 or more present genotypes, of which there can be many many phenotypes present in every genotype.

A lot of breeders have independently recreated already known genetics. Rendering the question even harder to answer. and the growing condition can further affect the presentation of any plant from setup to setup, even if from the same clone, smell and taste can even change from nutrient line to nutrient line.

19. Ok I did a trichome re-count and Ron is right!!

• Like Like x 3