Anyone know what my girl is saying?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DMcK905, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Been looking all night figured it’s best if I ask. Anyone know what she’s saying? Closest I could find was a nitrogen deficiency.
    1. Barney’s Farm Tangerine Dream Auto(day60 from seed) in Promix HP soiless
    2. General Hydroponics Trio
    3. Typically feed every other day
    4.ph ranges with feed between 5.8-6.5
    5. 600watt hps roughly 20” above canopy[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Perhaps heat stress, perhaps nute burn. It's a bit hard to see the true color of the leaves with those lights on. Can you take pics in natural light?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Never really seen actual deficiencies with hydro. It’s not that the nutrients aren’t there, but 99% of time pH issues causing lockout.

RO water or tap that you are mixing with nutes?

Other things to rule out:
    Heat stress up top and under the lid.
    pH swings. Check pH meter while at it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Also what is the ppm?

5. PPM = Parts Per Million. Just another way of measuring the salts in the water like EC.

6. I was asking the OP what his ppm’s were.

And how do the roots look?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. The way the cerated edges of the leaves are spike up is an indication of light stress. How close is your 600w?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. oh wow my bad. I missed the word "the" in your sentence. :speechless:

• Like Like x 1
  9. No worries I do that shit all the time. As well as leaving shit out all the time too lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Need pics in natty light man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

11. No, it is not.

12. Yeah I recently moved from my garage due to heat stress to a tent in my basement temps are fantastic now. But the white recently showed

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah I recently moved from my garage due to heat stress to a tent in my basement temps are fantastic now. But the white recently showed

14. It’s not hydro it’s soiless mix. It’s tap water with nutes added then ph’d. My hydro has no signs of this only my auto

• Like Like x 1
  15. Coming

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ok so they make both now! How much is this soil? Reasons to use? I'm learning like everyone else! Been using frog for last 2 years

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Promix bx is good for just water but I’m using hp which is soiless. It does have michorrizae (prob spelled wrong lol) and some lime for ph but 9 weeks from seed I’m sure that’s all ran off now. Think I’ll flush and try a lighter feed

18. Daylight pics as requested. Still not the best as my basement light aren’t bright but got it in the brightest part with sun through window. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Both HP an BX are peat based an neither is water only. The Promix CO does make some soils that might be. Both come with about the same ingredient list and are both about 75-80% Peat. I use dry water soluble nutes from JR Peters (Jack's). I am biased as I started in Peat and still love it. I spend <$2 on nutes in producing a pound. Personally though I have been buying the cheaper Promix Big Box Store variety that has all the same stuff...just less. So I add more perlite and Myko and save a shitload.

• Like Like x 3