Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know what kinda bud this is?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RollAnotherSwisher, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got this from my guy and he said the lighter one is Mango, while the purple one he called purp. Wondering if anyone knows if it's grape ape, grand daddy purp, purple kush, a generic that just got exposed to cold or what? 
    20140325_201558.jpg 20140325_201629.jpg 20140325_201719.jpg 20140325_201742.jpg

2. Congrats you got yourself some Cannabis there.

Lets call them Peter and Paul. Enjoy!!

3. I can confirm with a high level of confidence that you have a Dell.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Is this you guys way of saying you don't know? I posted this in the rookie section so idk what else you want from me

5. Unless he got it from the medical dispensary himself and can show you the label, it's just a guessing game.

Call it grand daddy purp and mango kush if that makes you feel any better.

6. OP...no one will be able to tell you...

Smoke it and enjoy...as long as you enjoy it, the fact that you'll never truly know the strain doesn't matter...

I reckon that's true, is there a way to lock this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.