Anyone know what could cause this

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TheVeteranGrower, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Week 4 flower about to be on week 5 and got this popping up , you think it's calmag ?? Or specifically mag ? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Need more info? what are you growing in what are you feeding what type of light whats the strain etc etc, to me it looks like classic nute burn and as for the yellowing leaves im guessing you switched to bloom ferts when you switched to 12/12 instead of continuing veg nutes for the first 2 to 3 weeks classic mistakes people make.

3. Did you find out what problem you had? My girls are doing the same thing in veg though..

Sent from my LG-H634 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. First off, if you are going to flower that many plants, you better purchase some more lights. The reason your plants are long tall and slender is because you have nowhere near enough light in that space to flower that many plants at once. During flower, every plant you have needs the same high wattage/high quality flower lighting and it needs to be as close to the plant as you can keep it without causing light burn. Light is THE most important element of any indoor grow and you decide how many plants you can actually flower according to the light you have available to do it....not by the space you have to put plants in. Not sure what your light is, but it's most definitely not nearly enough to do the job here. Most likely it's cal/mag since they use more of those during the flower cycle. LEDs, for the most part, are all small-bodied light fixtures and only shine straight down with no reflectivity outward. This heavily limits the amount of coverage you get (sq. ft.) under them. If you are forced to raise your light source higher just to cover more plants, that is a sign you're trying to flower too many at once. You very likely could harvest as much or more from a single plant grown under that light than you will from all these you have growing now. We run 4, 1000 watt HPS lamps per flower room and only flower 2 plants under each. We're getting around 5 oz per plant after cure right now...which I know isn't setting any records, but I'm pretty happy with it since the quality is excellent. Do some reading up on and researching light to get a better idea of what you need in your space. All a part of the learning curve though. You're certainly not the first. LOL Happy growing. TWW

5. root zone problems AND lack of light. your plants have multiple deficiencies due to the wrong rootzone ph and ec level. what's the runoff ph? what's the nutrients and how often you feed?

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

6. GFP doesn't this look like the similar prob im having on my grow?

Sent from my LG-H634 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. nah if I remember correctly you have a massive outdoor deck that has ALOT of foliage from vegging plant and some mysterious and isolated damage to it....I'm leaning towards hot sun just physically frying your leaves (you ruled out ) russet mites correct? and if it was nute deficiency. the whole garden would show it. so if it's heat ..just find a way to shade them plants from the intense stand alone heat that's getting to 100f ..

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk