Anyone know what causes this ?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by VeteranGrower, Dec 29, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Anyone know what would make the tips of some pistils turn brown or orange-ish already ???? I'm 20 days into flower

2. If it's been seeded, or turning into a hermi. Other then that I'd say its genetic, plant looks healthy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. you know pistils turn brown right....

4. Yea I know that they turn brown but it shouldn't be tell what week 6-8 of flower to turn brown ? I'm on day 22 of flower today and have some brown pistil ends ...... First time grower just curious as to what this could be as I don't want a hermie .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. If only one lil spot you ok...If start spreading then issue...

Btw see how the tops of your horizontal stems from the fan leaves are turning purple or reddish... If only on top half and bottom half green... Basically wherever light touches turns Purple or reddish on stem...Well this is a call mag deficiency... Not trying to hate just helping... Good luck BUDdy

• Like Like x 1
  6. I appreciate the help , I was wondering if I had cal mag issues because of the LED I've been adding it in at 1tsp p gal so I may up it now thank you

7. Well the older veins may not ever fix themselves.... They stay colored... But look at new growth is it green or purple reddish, stems that is, top half

• Like Like x 1
  8. Now they look green and healthy to me no red or Purp.

9. Then you should be OK just give plain pH 7 water for couple times... If new growth stays OK your OK

• Like Like x 1
  10. 7 ph ???? Really that's kinda high isn't it ?

11. Actually no your suppose to cover the whole spread from 6.0-7.0... Different nutrients are used best at different pH...I said seven bc most ppl run lil low and that would even things up fine... With your situation I wouldn't worry... You look pretty much fine...

• Like Like x 1