Anyone know tips for a better life?

Discussion in 'General' started by NCM, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I've found anxiety stems from issues you ignore/refuse to deal with, and then they come up in this ongoing fear and panic attacks. You gotta probe your mind. Also, tylenol is bad for you. Stop that biz. If you still have a compulsory habit to taking something to fall asleep, try melatonin or valerian root. They are good and OTC, non habit forming and not too bad for you as far as i know.But in actuality something is perturbing your soul and its preventing you from sleeping well and giving you anxiety. Find it and deal with it, and then you will be on a better track.

My typical solution is not to treat the symptoms of a problem, its to find the problem and end it some way or another. Insomnia is a symptom of a bigger problem. Find the source of that problem, and then you will be in better hands.

2. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']

What if you're passionate about a lot of things but can't choose one for fear of finding out you don't have the dedication you thought

My anxiety has been rising lately also it sucks man..how old are you and what is your dream?[/quote]

I Meant anxiety attacks and what is an anxiety dream like?

3. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']

I've found anxiety stems from issues you ignore/refuse to deal with, and then they come up in this ongoing fear and panic attacks. You gotta probe your mind. Also, tylenol is bad for you. Stop that biz. If you still have a compulsory habit to taking something to fall asleep, try melatonin or valerian root. They are good and OTC, non habit forming and not too bad for you as far as i know.But in actuality something is perturbing your soul and its preventing you from sleeping well and giving you anxiety. Find it and deal with it, and then you will be on a better track.

My typical solution is not to treat the symptoms of a problem, its to find the problem and end it some way or another. Insomnia is a symptom of a bigger problem. Find the source of that problem, and then you will be in better hands.[/quote]

Thanks

4. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']

not the solution for a better life.

the solution for ignoring the fact that you are dissatisfied with life.

substance abuse is serious guys, prescribing weed for problems that weed can't fix will only hurt the person in the long run.

My tips for a better life.

LOVE YOURSELF

Compliment yourself everyday

do good things for others for the sole reason that it makes you feel good

think introspectively. Take moments to sit and do nothing but think. No tv, no music, no computer, just sit and analyze whats going on in your life. whats making you happy, whats making you sad. are there any things that are bothering you without realizing? are there anythings that you've been wanting to do but haven't done for some reason? people these days don't think. they work, then they zombie in front of a tv, then they sleep and repeat. we miss out a lot about ourselves for no good reason, dont forget to think!

find healthy and beneficial things that make you happy and do them

be nice

hobbies hobbies hobbies

remember that everyone else is doing the exact same thing you are, and no matter how much you wish you were famous and happy, or how much you wish you were the sexiest guy/girl alive, it won't happen until you make changes. You have to love yourself, but also realize that things can be changed for the better. complaining about a shitty job is silly. you have a job, that is a good thing. If you take the energy you spend complaining about your job and apply it positively, IE. looking for a better job, you are becoming a more energy efficient happy machine.

I wish you all the best, message me if you wanna talk :wave::)[/quote]

You seem really chill I wish there were more people like you.

5. Read the Bible. They say that no education is complete with out a good understanding of the Bible. It has been known to change many lives, mine included. There is much wisdom to be gleaned from those ancient texts no matter what any ignorant individual tries to tell you.

How much better is it to get wisdom than gold!
    and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!

Pro 16:16

Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom,
    and instruction, and understanding.

Pro 23:23

6. [quote name='"greenbrad420"']

What if you're passionate about a lot of things but can't choose one for fear of finding out you don't have the dedication you thought

My anxiety has been rising lately also it sucks man..how old are you and what is your dream?[/quote]

And sorry for this double reply but I'm only 19 ha yea it's young to be complaining but i guess this is what public school does too you. :)

7. This is what I'm talking about though :hello:

There are more people like me.

Instead of saying a seemingly hopeless phrase like "I wish there were more people like you" you could say "I'm going to meet people like you." Or maybe "I wanna be someone like you". Its a little thing but it does a major change to your subconscious. How you speak to yourself and to others greatly affects your inner being, and why speak negatively when you can say the same things but in a positive light? :)

8. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']

This is what I'm talking about though :hello:

There are more people like me.

Instead of saying a seemingly hopeless phrase like "I wish there were more people like you" you could say "I'm going to meet people like you." Or maybe "I wanna be someone like you". Its a little thing but it does a major change to your subconscious. How you speak to yourself and to others greatly affects your inner being, and why speak negatively when you can say the same things but in a positive light? :)[/quote]

Interesting I like that :)

9. damn soccerguy420 is insightful. Ive been having similar issues and i feel like im kind of starting to get shit back on track but its hard to say...ill apply some of your advice

10. I got problems of my own, but I feel this shit! 1ove in other words. 1Luv

11. Everything you say is characteristic of Insanity Wolf.

OP, eat a balanced diet :D

You feel like you're missing something? So do I. I think a lot of people feel that way because we're pent up in stuffy clothes and live stuffy lives. Get naked and walk in the forest man.

I think it's really important to feel like the animals we are as often as possible. Eat some raw foods with your hands; anything to make you feel primal. That's been a cure for my feelings of emptiness. Maybe it'll help you too.

12. try not to care what others think.

13. I always had trouble with caring what other people thought of me but one day I just realized two magic words: Fuck it! Thrive on their weaknesses, but don't let them know it. It may sound conceited of me but I just tell myself that I am the shit and those people who look at me differently because I am too white, or dress differently, or smoke, you know what? They are no better than me. Everyone has skeletons in their closets, or something they wish they could tell about themselves, therefore you are just as good as those hating on you. Don't change the way you act or anything about yourself because of other people. But at the same time don't become a conceited douche because then they will only dislike you because of that. Just be secretly conceited. Hell if it helps, sometimes you just have to do what you got to do.

14. :love: Glad I can help man :)

15. [quote name='"steezyDAT"']

yeeee but i do it hands free tho :rolleyes:[/quote]

Did you build a fapimatic ?

16. Take Omega 3 every day!

Deficiency of Dietary Omega-3 May Explain Depressive Behaviors (news - 2011) http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Defic...May+Explain+Depressive+Behaviors.-a0248155576

How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood? http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Long-Before-Fish-Oil-Works-on-Depression-to-Lift-Your-Mood?&id=4229948

Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acid Deficiency in Mood Disorders: Rationale for Treatment and Prevention. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21838665

Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions. (abst – 2011) Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endoca... [Nat Neurosci. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Omega-3 deficiency disrupts cannibinoid receptor function in brain (news – 2011)
    Omega-3 deficiency disrupts cannibinoid receptor function in brain - Wellsphere

O-6 vs. O-3 ratio
    Omega-6 to Omega-3 Ratio - Discover the Shocking Reality That Ruins Your Health More than You Think! - Free Online Library

17. [quote name='"steezyDAT"']masturbate 1-2 times a day[/quote]

Is 8+ excessive?