Anyone know this bud?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Skookumasfrig, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Just wondering if anyone can identify this for me, I'm sure the strain.About a month into bud. IMG_20160921_135733.jpg

2. what?

3. Out of the thousand strains , I'm sure its " Bagged Bogus Blend " or maybe not .

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nearly impossible to tell my friend. Can you tell us more about the plant?

5. Not sure what else I could give u except that its close to 10 feet tall and about the same wide. I started it indoors for about a month, this is what it looked like when I planted. Thx

Attached Files:

6. Well it has some purple genetics so that narrows it down to hundreds of strains.

• Like Like x 1
  7. As others have mentioned, there's no real way of telling what strain it is for sure. Although, it does have a very similar look to a plant of mine called Funky Monkey (Grape Ape x Mendo Purps) which has similar purple highlights. But that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Once you harvest and are able to sample the bud, that will tell a lot more about it than the look. Good luck!

8. OK thx man

9. Wildwood Weed # 3

• Like Like x 1
  10. Is it purple genetics, nutrient deficiency, or bud rot, thats the question. But how was seed obtained? The source of it might help to answer original post

11. Looks like midgrade kush.